Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Figures....

So....I prolly won't be blogging much. I've gotten myself sick. *sigh* My stomach hurts, I'm constantly nauseous, and my headache eases but does not disappear. It hurts to stand for very long, and honestly? I think I'm headed to my room to wear myself out with manga and fall asleep. *sigh* Have fun with your parents Rozy. I like that quote about he who laughs last. bf is out of town with no surety of being able to get in touch with me, so I'm gonna go charge my phone. Whoot. My GPA is like 2.34. I'm sorta pathetic. I'm waiting on one more grade. I hope it bumps it back up.

Funny:
Now, he was as hard as a petrified tree.

He glowered down at his own erection, defying him with a stout jut between his legs. He rumbled a deep growl low in his throat and pointed an accusing finger at his mini-man tent. “Down!” he demanded. “Right now!”

Disobedient jerk.

No comments: