Friday, May 15, 2009

I broke my diet TOO much.....ugh

So now I'm feeling sick. Bleh.

Rozy: Keep trying to keep to your goal! Once you slip up, it's hard to get back on track! =_= My diet is proving that.... I hope you don't get overloaded. Good for you to keep trying to get ahead~!

Okies, sorry, just read her blog, so had to comment. My compie just restarted, so I lost my train of thought. I've run around (read: driven) so much that I've reached the 300 miles mark. Yes, I have driven 300 miles. Just in my own car. But mostly to take my niece around. *sigh* OMGOSH! Is bf EVER gonna update? He's been online like 3 times since that damned Lion King post. I'm getting a little hungry, so I'm considering going to Waffle House to see my sis and get some food. But I feel sick because I've eaten mostly just sugar for the last two days....Hnnnnn....

TJ was keeping me company, but he just abandoned me. Oh, and btw, Friday (yesterday technically) was bf and my's anniversary. Happy Anniversary. He's not here.....But it's okay. I got tons of ice cream from my family....and played outside a lot....and slept a good portion as well. ^_^ To be vague and make it sound like a good day. To be honest, it's been just a bad day, one that I don't really wanna retell about. So I won't.

Also, note to pineapples: You should update too....It makes me happy. *pout* I think that'll be all for me. I'm heading to Waffle House to visit my sis. I think I need food. Love yas,

(It's old, but I feel like hearing it)

1 comment:

Hongy Boi said...

take it easy. you do fine :)