Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yay for Rozy!

Love the idiot-universe-winning quote. And I find it interesting that most people think you're the most studious. It's prolly cause if you complain about anything, it would be your studies, and they don't see you much cause you're likely in your room watching anime/working/sleeping, so they assume you're studying non-stop. That's my theory anyway. ^_^ Congrats on being the Most Studious!

So, I reread this, and I totally laughed the whole time. All you need to know is that Naruto and Sasuke are rivals/best freinds. Except, in this fic, Naruto is in love with Sasuke....yeah....That 'bout sums it up...STOP STARING AT ME!!!!

10 ways to bag an Uchiha

Way no. 1 involves poetry

“Oh Sasuke, how beautiful are thy feet with shoes!”

“…these are sandals.”

“Yes, but the sentiment is the same. You are truly…well, if hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.”

“Her?”

“His!HIS!”

Way no. 2 involves sharing interests

“Sasuke, do you like chocolate?”

“…Yes.”

“Me too! And err…kittens?”

“…I don’t really...have any particular feelings towards kittens…”

“Seriously? But they’re really cute and snugly and playful. Kinda like you…”

“…”

“…Yeah, I’m sorry, that’s just a lie…excuse me…”

Way no. 3 involves touching

“Phew, that was a long mission…but we got through it! C’mere!”

-hug-

“…let go off me.”

“Too soon? ...I’m sorry, put the kunai away.”

Way no. 4 involves alcohol

“…”

“Thing’s not go according to plan, huh?”

“…no, Kiba…”

“Well, plans involving the Uchiha usually go wrong.”

“…I know…”

“You really should have expected him to be a broody drunk.”

“…yeah…”

“Were you hoping for Uchiha to be a slutty drunk?”

“…”

“Well?”

“…yeah…”

“Tough break, man”

“Thanks…”

Way no. 5 involves dancing

“Dance with me Sasuke!”

“No.”

Way no. 6 involves hard-to-get

“So, Sasuke…are you going to the ramen stand tonight? Not that I care…just asking…”

“…I wasn’t planning on.”

“Oh, I see…well then, I guess I won’t see you there…not that you’ll know what you’re missing.”

“…the ramen?”

“It isdamn good ramen, I have to say. Wait, I had a point…”

Way no. 7 involves an actual bag

“Hey Sasuke, I think there’s some rare scrolls in the bottom of this bag…care to look inside and learn extremely forbidden techniques? They’re really powerful…”

“…Why don’t you look inside?”

“They’re for you! Look inside, real deep…please?”

“…I’m not gonna look inside the bag.”

“Shit.”

Way no. 8 involves seduction

“What are all these candles doing here? I can’t sleep with this much light-”

“Sasuke, I-”

“-And what the hell’s that smell? It stinks of flowers-”

“Sas-”

“-And why is there a condom on my pillow?”

“You know, I did see Sakura in here earlier…”

Way no. 9 involves chat-ups

“Did it hurt?”

“…what?”

“When you fell from heaven?”

“…does it hurt? Living with only half a brain?”

“…not as much as it hurts living with only half a heart.”

“Good luck with that.”

“Hey, Sasuke…wait! Slow down! You’ve been running through my mind all day! Are you tired? Wait, shit…”

Way no. 10 involves love (kinda)

“Sasuke, I really really like you and I think I like you more than as a friend I mean rival no friend yeah anyway would you go out with me ‘cos I like you and stuff?”

“…okay.”

“…what, seriously? Damn Uchiha, you’re easy.”

“…okay, now my answers no.”

“Sasuke, wait! I didn’t mean it as an insult, I’m glad you’re easy; it makes things easier for me! …I’m making it worse, aren’t I?”

“Yep.”

“Thought so.”

-Written by Quack says the T-shape

I really think this is incredibly funny.....Is my humor off?

No comments: