Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welkeys

Which is sorta like 'welcome' for me. 'Parrantly Rozy and I have a new reader. ^_^ Nice to meet you. I looked at your blog. Thank you for reading. Feel free to keep reading. (That sounds so arrogant....*Cries*)

I forgot, so I will backtrack. YESTERDAY! I got A TATTOO! A rose heart with blue wings and my initials in between the wings. My sissie said (when I showed her) That it suited me perfectly. ^_^ It's really pretty.

So, today~! *Bends over and happily just pretends it hasn't happened and never will repeat*
-Woke up at 2:30 pm after listening to my phone ring at random times all morning. Callers? 1.My sister, 2.Blood Donors association that sounded like an eager mosquito licking its lips for my blood, 3.P.P.Peer Mentor's person calling about why my GPA isn't up to snuff. Lovely. Really. 4.....Who WAS that...? You get the point.
-I go to the bathroom. While USING said bathroom, mom comes in, "You busy?" ....KINDA!.... "Well, I need you to go pick up every child related to you that you can find at your sister's house and bring them here. The girls are fighting." The girls=My 20-something sisters. Fighting? Why, yes. And they fight DIRTY. Mainly cause they both know the entirety of each other and how to best screw each other up. This is why I get so quiet.....I don't WANNA be exploited. Them? They BEG for it. *sigh* Sorry, got side-tracked. Anyways,
-Got my tattoo all cleaned up and moisturized, then stuck a shirt on it. Bleh.
-Got dressed, left.
-Got to sibling's house, found out the mother had no idea her kid was s'posed to be kidnapped. *sigh* Was ordered to be a spy on standby, waiting for action and reporting the progress of said actions before reporting to the mothership of Mother. (really hate that, btw. If she wants to know, she needs to leave the darned house.)
-Played with the happy baby that laughs when I laugh. He's really so adorable and sweet.
-Decided to go to the bookstore.
-Got lonely, pulled over, called up a freind, picked up said freind.
-Stopped at McD's, got hot cocoa and some sorta sandwich for broke freind.
-Went to book store, couldn't find anything worthwhile.
-Ate a brownie. Oreo brownie. Yum.
-Went to BnN instead. (Another book store)
-When we pulled in, my phone rang. My sis wanted to know if I was free to take her to the hospital. She thought she may have broken her hand. From hitting the wall. In anger. Because of aforementioned fight. Yeah. REAL mature.
-Canceled my plans with freind, took her home, picked up sis, ate dinner there.
-Took Ninny home. (Did not sign up for all of that! They put my in a corner, like I'm gonna be a bad guy if I don't.)
-Took sis and niece to hospital. STILL don't know why we took a 5 yr old to a hospital for 5 hours when she could have been left with my other sister.
-Went to Waffle House (sis was sposed to work tonight. She got excused from work til Friday by medical peeps.) so sis could turn in her paper note thing. Then, we ate there. Sis had said she was starved, but I had to bully her to eat. And act more like a mother to Mimi than her own mother did. Some of the waitresses didn't even doubt that Mimi was mine. *shrug* I'm used to it by now.
-Took them home, made sister spill her side of what happened.
-Came home, called bf, spouted off about my day.
-Realized I couldn't shower since everyone else is in bed.
-Came and blogged.

Yeah, that was my day. Oh, I also bought cigarrettes for my sis. And got carded. The guy was like, "How old are you?" -19. "Do you have your I.D. with you? It's policy." *shows* "Okay, have a nice day!" *leer* booooo. I got looked at all pervertedly.

Right now I'm 'helping' bf pick out a new layout for his blog. By 'helping' I mean I am complaining about how horrible and gross it is and telling him to kill it. Being mean is SO fun. .....Now I can't post this until he picks one I can't complain about. Darn....

I can hardly believe I really got a tattoo....I can see it when I look at my shoulder, just a bit. It's really big considering I wanted like a 2inx2in one.

CONGRATS pineapples!!! ^_^ I'm sorry all your tests weren't the best, but at least you did awesome in two for sure. I'm positive you'll do great. Heehee.

Rozy: .....wuv you. Hang in there. Call me if you need to. Or want to. You know. Just sayin'. I'm here. OR at least, if I'm on the road, I WILL call you back. You know. Just in case.

BF: Thank you for coming home. Now come see me! And change that darned layout. It's bleffy.

Should I change my layout? *frown* I like mine.

2 comments:

college kid said...

Sorry you had such a bad day, sweetheart. But it will get better. Its bound to. I think you don't really need to change your layout. But I bet there are cooler ones out there that would suit you more. I was just tired of my same old background.

Hongy Boi said...

lol, such a random day...
nah you should keep your old
template