Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Seems like nearly everyone has updated over the weekend!

To Rozy: You ACTUALLY fell into the lake? I thought that only happened in movies. Don't get sick, okay? ;__; Yay for anime. The TwilightxPrincess Tutu one was really funny.
To pineapples: YAY for cookies and cakes and sweet things like love~! My favorite sentence, cause it stuck out to me so much: "His manliness kind of freaked me out". It's very funny. ^_^ I'm sorry he freaked you out a little bit. Maybe they're much better suited to each other than they seem?

I just got called a 'sweet girl' by one of our patrons here at work. ^_^;; All I did was wake her up at 6, cause her website she needed is supposed to be back up. She accidentally fell asleep. I feel like anyone would have done that. Oh well.

Today....I'm covering for someone who covered for me over the weekend, so my day has started at 3:58 am. (Cause I snoozed through my entire 'wake up' time.) I won't be sleeping until tonight....*sigh* On the up side, I'm done with classes after my field trip that is making me miss two classes. That trip is at 3 pm. I don't know when it ends, but it shouldn't be more than an hour or two. On the down side, bf has classes til 5:45, then he has a meeting/social thing that lasts til 7:30, and I have a meeting from 6 to 7 for Military Appreciation Day. I'd forgotten about that until just now. Heehee.....>.<
I have an exam in Philosophy, and I have Japanese class today, and that'll be all. I can't figure out my exam thing, so I'm gonna have to do the next one. I cry SOOOO hard on that. I mean, I seriously cry over that.
Today....I hate sitting still when I could be doing something and I'm awake enough to actually be doing it, so I started doing my homework for Japanese for NEXT Tuesday while bf was brushing my hair. He said something about 'I thought you said you didn't have any homework' and it really annoyed me....it reminded me of my mom, and how whenever I did something responsible that she didn't understand, she attacked it, like I was lying. I realize that isn't what he was trying to do, but it still made me tense up...I hate being called a liar, and that was a little close for comfort. So it was a little bit like, "Maybe I SHOULDNT have bothered to do it..." I always got caught into that trap with my family though, so I'm trying to let that sort of thing go. I just....don't like being misunderstood, but I also don't feel like I'm understood if I have to explain myself about everything I do.
Does that make sense? I feel like it does, but it could be the four hours under my belt talking. Can you say someone understands you if you have to explain your every action? Isn't part of being understood them watching your actions, thinking about what they know about you, and interpreting what you're actually doing, and not what it just seems like you are? This is really going onto a tangent about how my mom doesn't feel the need to actually think about what and why I'm doing whatever I do. Oh well....it doesn't really change much. Heh...She said she's never understood me. I wonder if I'll understand my own children?
Someone left mochi at the front desk. Mochi isn't all that popular, so I'm a little confused as to who and why they would leave it here, but it looks like it's getting old fast. I hope whoever it is that it belongs to comes for it soon. I'm tempted to eat it, which would be really bad.
My supervisor wants to talk to me about my time sheets. ;;;>.<;;;; *PANIC PANIC PANIC* I'm scared!!! I almost always have something wrong with them. ...."Almost Always" is bad wording, according to my editing class. Which I got my test back today. I got a C....there weren't that many mistakes. V__V *cry* ANYWAYS I like my supervisor, but what if she says that my time sheets are really bad, and that I'm being let go because I just don't have what it takes to stay on or something? I also don't want to be scolded. Nooooo.....>.<
I got my paper back from ECD 220 today as well. I made a 92, and 5 of those points were because it was late. I was really happy about that. ^.^
I think I'll look for a new background for my blog, but I really like this one too, so I don't know. I'd have to like the other one more than I like this one. *Shrug*
After this, I think I'll be studying for a while. I want to do well on my Philosophy Exam, but I don't really know what to expect. >.<

Yeah....this is interesting.


This is a little ...nicer?

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

How did the exam go?