Friday, October 30, 2009

Dress up

I wanna play dress up....wear a ton of make-up (tastefully done of course) pretty clothes, and maybe straighten or curl my hair. I dressed up today, one half of my hair was put up, and the other half was put into a ponytail. I wore one of my favorite dresses that I'm usually too shy to wear. I feel self-conscious wearing it, so when I go into public I have to gather my courage, act fully confident, and smile and nod at everyone. RB put bruises on my neck and arms, and people during the morning were scared to look at me. It was fun for a while, but I eventually felt annoyed by it. I borrowed RB's jacket for both warmth and the leather trench coat look. When Bf saw me, he kinda paused and just stood there for a while as I walked towards him. He said I looked interesting. That it didn't suit me. Made me sad. I'd love to know what he thought of it though. Like, first impression.
OMGOSH! RB!!! She was WAY too bored today! She CLEANED our room! Then, she took rose petals from the roses her bf gave her that had started to die, and made a trail of rose petals from the door to my bed. On the front door was a note that said something along the lines of "What if your dream guy was just inside this door, waiting for you. He looks and you and says 'Runa...'" and the message stops there. You enter the room, follow the rose petals to my bed, and the bed is made (first off, I don't make my bed often. She did) with rose petals scattered along the top covers. My bunny, my beautiful cuddle bunny....had notes in big letters (each word got its own) "I. WANT. YOU." and there was one on its chest that said "Yeah, I'd be pretty freaked too." She put a THONG ON MY BUNNY! and apparently two rose petals over the 'chest area' of my bunny. I didn't even notice it, but bf....well, that was the first thing he noticed! I was just kinda like O.O....THONG ON MY BUNNY!!! ...I don't think I've taken it off yet....and I slept with that bunny....it feels so awkward to take a thong off a bunny. I can't bring myself to do it. But...now I'm sleeping with a bunny wearing a thong....@_@ I don't feel like I can win with this....

I am SUCH A slacker when I let myself be. I'm scared to take this online test. I don't wanna do this Article Review. I cry in Japanese because we no longer have a text book. I don't like this philosopher we're working on. I haven't done the readings for History Properly for the last 3 weeks. At least. Okay. Time to stop beating on myself.

I've completed my Genki textbook. I've completed every homework assignment for Philosophy. I've continued to speak and ask questions in Japanese when I don't understand something. I stayed awake the entire class period today during History and took really good notes. I like the topics we discuss in Anthropology.... >.< I love my Self Defense class and my teammates always work hard with me. I've completed every paper in my ECD 220 class and I like my teachers there. I got a 90 on the last quiz in my ENG class.

Yeah, okay, ANT is a fail right now. Not grade-wise, just effort and taking time wise. Ergh....ENG class...I think the teacher dislikes me...he overlooks me every chance he gets. I guess I ask stupid questions and don't have good comments.

Tonight....was interesting. That's really all I have to say about it.

Also, I apologize, but I'm really not up to my standard sleeping amount, so my massive mistakes are noted, just not fixed. Not for the next 10 hours at least. G'night~!

Is it bad that I only really like this video because of the line about "Find someone who might treat me well" showing Ren?

1 comment:

college kid said...

First impression: "Is that girl in black Jaimee? In a trenchcoat-looking thing? Really? Maybe its a blonde-headed girl who looks like her. No. No its not. Wow. Its kind of sexy. Not really used to it though, considering she usually wears cute stuff."

Don't worry about Japanese/History, sweetie. I'm sure you'll do okay. I believe in you! ^_^

Word verification: "damdic"....I'm not sure what that means.