Sunday, October 11, 2009

Throat hurts....

like seriously gaaaah, I don't wanna breathe-type hurt. >_< The jelly things I got at Asia Market felt really good on my throat though. I only packed one for a snack during work today though....*pout*....But then....Did you know, I gained FIFTEEN POUNDS!!! *pokes stomach* Boooo....I need to eat less....and healthier....but it's so hard.... Well, it'll be easier since I have no money this week. Wow...I honestly have no money. Just checked. Yay for packing my lunch! Yay for peanut butter jelly time! Yay for mochi snacks! ^_^ There's good sides to everything. I guess. ;x; But I really want to buy some manga....>.< Must resist....*sigh*
I have nearly no gas after going home, running around town at home, coming back, going and getting TJ for a the day, coming back, driving him and RB around, coming back home, taking TJ home, and coming home myself. *sigh* When I type it like that, I've been a busy woman. I have bruises on my body from playing around and pinning/being pinned. I didn't think we were playing that rough, but I guess we were. *frown* I wonder if it's weird that I like stuff like that so much. I wanna play like that with bf....but he pins me too often...and gets too serious about it...*frown* It's just a game...but I DONT like smacking my head. It hurts. I do NOT wanna play like that with pineapples. I'd be so scared of hurting her! Hmmm going through my 'repertoire' of friends, there's only a few that I feel would be fun to play with in that manner. Because if you aren't nearly equal in strength, or balanced out, it doesn't feel like a fair fight...and then it isn't as fun...and then there's the times when people get too serious and riled up...and that makes it no fun...and random tickling that takes the sting out of being pinned is good to have as well.... You have to be so particular about these things! I think way too much. These things are just the basics of what I think about before challenging someone.
I visited the councelor on Friday...and once again, he changed the subject and I ended up getting a little riled up because he said my niece and nephew weren't any of my business, and didn't concern me. In the end, he took it back and said I was right, that they WERE my business, but *sigh* I WANNA TALK ABOUT MY CAREER OPTIONS!!! I understand how these things create the net basis of what I can hope to have as a career, but still...I have two total visits left that I'm allowed, and I just wanted to get advice about what MAJOR to focus on. I wanted to work on my IDS right now, but I forgot my personal forms in my room. so sad.............
I like to say things that can be easily misconstrued way too much. I should be more circumspect, but I really just...enjoy others reactions and automatic assumptions too much. The conclusions people jump to are really interesting. That might be a big part of why my mom doesn't understand me. I poke and prod at her too much, maybe?
I got a bit of new make-up today. I haven't really tried them out. I tried one thing out, but it doesn't look good. Oh well. I'll try the others as I find myself inclined to.
I'm tired, my throat hurts, my tummy rumbles but then food tastes odd, and I just really feel hot and cold at the same time.... *hangs head* I think I'm sick. Damn.
For Halloween, I've been invited to a lot more parties and such than I expected, and I guess I should choose what I'm going to do soon, but I honestly just don't really think I should pick without talking to bf and seeing what he wants to do. RB is going out of town, and I know she wants me to go with her, but I have work. I'd like to go home and take the kids around trick-or-treating, but at the same time...I've done it for years, and I'm a little tired of it. I'd also kinda like to stay home and hand out candy, but that's boring by yourself, and there's always kinda-sorta-creepy guys that talk to you and look at your chest, and talk more and ask a lot of intrusive questions and I don't really wanna deal with that either. I don't want to NOT do anything, but I don't want to go a party where I get to watch my sister snog some guy. errrrrgh. I keep saying what I DONT want. I guess....I DO want to be with bf, I DO want it to be a special night, I DO want to see people having fun, and I DO want bf to have a good night. That's so VAGUE!!! AUGH!!!!
Screw that thought line. Hm. I forgot I was blogging. I was thinking about staying up until I get all my homework done, but I don't really wanna.... I wonder if I can get my homework done in time if I start after dinner tonight. Tomorrow I have...Self-defense, RA class, so I need to do readings and such for that one, and Editing, so I prolly need to do readings for that one. Then the next day, I have philosophy, which we just took a test in. I don't want it back.
Lately, in all my classes I understand the majority of the class, I get relatively good grades with homework, but tests are KILLING me. I keep getting the 50-70 range of grades in tests. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I have 40 pages of philosophy to read. I have Japanese to do, of course. I wonder if I'll be able to call and get help from pineapples with it. It's not that I definitely can't do it by myself, it's more like...it'd be something we could talk about without trying to find topics or time, and it's easier to understand when she explains it to me.
Lessee...I have a ton of catch-up to play with History class. I need to do a lot of the readings. And then there's Anthropology. I'm actually pretty fascinated by it, but since we had an 'interview someone' assignment, plus a test that I HORRIBLY on, my grade in there is bad right now. V__V I don't DO interviews. I can't bring myself to do them well at all, and I never turn them in. I don't know why. I prolly have a few readings to do for that as well. Hmmm...You know, a responsible person would have made this list at the beginning of Fall Break and worked on each thing at least a little each day until it was finished by today. Man I'm glad I'm not responsible. =)

When I watch videos like this, I realize just how much and how often Kaname actually came onto Yuuki during the course of this series. Kaname is the all-knowing guy. It's incredibly funny when I think about it. To help screw with your minds: The two main characters here? They're siblings. *evil grin* There's a good explanation, but I'll spare it for now.

2 comments:

college kid said...

Interview me! That would be pretty easy...unless you can't interview me for some reason.

Runa said...

You weren't sick, the due date for that was over with, i've already interviewed you before, and i don't want to. Thanks for the comment though.