Sunday, August 8, 2010

*dingdingding* Round Two

So, you know that drama? Yeah....it ain't gone. Sis called tonight about Brown-nosing boy hitting her and making her drop Z-nee. If that doesn't piss you off, she called twice for help, then called twice to beg Mom NOT to come, that she and the girls would be staying at a friend's. Of course she'd already left to help, so it was just .....*sigh* I honestly dont know what one is supposed to do with sisters like mine. The other one came by today 'to see chay' and then utterly ignored him (and occasionally us) to call up her old booty call, who is now married and expecting another babe. I can't.....*sigh* I can't imagine a passion that can overcome marriage vows. But I imagine it's a bit of an obsession, and not so much love or passion. She feels ownership over the guy, and is asserting her territory. Which is stupid, cause she lost him when he took those vows.

Also? I've been re-relegated to baby-sitting duty. Multiple times. *sigh* And it's planned for tomorrow AND the next day. I'm leaving Tuesday night! I don't care what she says! This is ridiculous! I'm not a servant, and especially considering Papa went OVER her wishes to fund my trip to Japan, because she doesn't want me to go. Of course, for that she's super proud of him, and the family instincts he has, which just makes me feel guilty and dependent on them even more. I'd honestly much rather take out a loan and pay it off to people I don't know. Auuuuugh!! It's not pride, though that's a part of it. It's just....practicality. I'm thinking of the future. I don't want to sit across from them at a table on a holiday and have to account for all my expenditures. Not that I'm likely to HAVE any, at this rate. *shakes head* I want independence, but I also realize how dependent I need to be in order to feel safe. Dunno if that makes sense.

I've been fighting off headaches for the last few weeks. And I won't be seeing bf for a few days, if not weeks. I have things that need to be done, but I can't find my documents for Japan. And my finances are tight. *sigh* Definitely tight. *shakes head*

I've been reading good books lately though. The latest one had me literally rolling around. Two pubescent boys then took over my book in an attempt to figure out the humor. They couldn't understand it. Something to do with pigeons. Heehee. They also wouldn't leave me in peace to play DDR tonight, making me lose concentration and occasionally even unable to see my screen because they kept flailing. *sigh* Oh well.

I've been planning a post entirely devoted to a certain song and the components of love within it, but I really don't think I can do it justice right now.

Yeah.....I'm tired and bored and sleepy, and I still have to review this book I just finished, so I'll be going as soon as I can find a decent video. Love ya'll.

This'll do:

1 comment:

college kid said...

Hey Jme. Sorry I missed your call today. By the time I checked my phone it was near midnight, which was pretty late for me to call I think. So I will call you tomorrow!