Monday, August 16, 2010

I'll keep you my dirty little regret

Yes, I just remixed the phrase. The video is at the bottom. I may fault the lyrics, but not the video. Video is awesome. I recommend watching it.

I'm fine, and I've been called by bigdaddy, and pineapples, and even Rozy!! I'm so happy! I think I've startled everyone into it though....Seems like my last post gave the idea I was leaving for Japan immediately or something. I'm not. I'm leaving sometime the second week of September.

My computer time has been severely limited. Mom keeps staying up later and later, forcing ME to stay up later and later to use the computer, leading to me sleeping til freakin' 4 30 in the afternoon!!! I've been ready to fall out before I ever even get online, but once I'm online, I stay on for hours, making it so I don't get to sleep til past 6 am. It's a ridiculous situation. And after I talked it over with mom, she got off the compie. .....But Chay is still awake, at 4 am. *sigh* I can't sleep with his TV so loud, and he can't go to sleep with it turned down. So it's yet another waiting game.

I made a delicious cake tonight. It's so delicious that I somehow doubt there'll be any left for when bf visits me on Tuesday. I really want him to try it though, so I'll have to put some effort into saving some. *frown* I think the cake is making me sick though. There's nothing wrong with it, cause everyone else that had some is fine, but maybe my body is going into sugar overload or something. It's incredibly moist, and super dark chocolatey.

Sometimes its the little things that make the largest impressions. My sis brought home a lot of little juices. I mentioned how much I loved the Cran-Grape ones. Sis also loved them, she said. And now those are the only ones left, and they're all for me, cause she's left. She saved them for me. It's very touching. I want her to have some of the cake I made, as a thank you. Hm. Maybe I could make the family a Thank you Cake. *tilts head* It's certainly a good idea. They DO love me, even if they show it in odd ways. Even if it doesn't stop them from betraying me. Though, in their defense, they prolly don't think of a lot of what they do as betraying anything. To them, it's their due, they deserve to do whatever they want, it's owed to them implicitly. *shrug* I can't agree with their logic, but it's very hard to argue about it when they won't understand the other
side's perspective. In fact, even my mother has that arrogance. I asked for a bit of money, since I've watched Chance for her so often. She looked at me and said "You don't deserve any money for that. You're family, it's expected for you to help out." *shakes head* I got a bit of money from her by pressing the point that I've also run her errands for weeks. I know *I* am arrogant, but damn. They make me downright humble in comparison. I mention these things as though I'm angry, but really I just find it bemusing. My emotions seem rather blunted today.

I stay tired. That may be why my emotions are off-kilter. I got hit on today. It surprised me. *shrug* I've been stuck on All-American Rejects tonight. They remind me of Panic at the Disco.

I've run errands, cooked, cleaned, babysat, and read novels. That sums up my weekend. ^.^ Meh, it's a living?


2 comments:

college kid said...

That cake was pretty good. And not as crazy as the last cake you left with me.

Runa said...

The last cake? Which one was that? *frown*