Monday, July 1, 2013

You think taking a lint roller to Maya would be mean?

Cause she's shedding. A lot. It flies everywhere. All over my body, in my face, on my eyes, sometimes it even nearly goes up my nose. And the hairs are so fine you can't see them unless you really look close, and even then, grabbing them is soooooo difficult. All you can do is feel them, all over your body, making you itch. While she sits there crying at you. So really, can't I take a lint roller to her, and just pull all that extra fur off?!

Tomorrow is the court hearing for my nieces and nephew. I don't even want to know how it turns out, since Cin is seeing a perverted molester and doing coke right now, according to the rest of the family. Hubby says the kids are better off getting put up for adoption. I'd really like to take one in, but I know we don't have much in the way of resources, and just trying to get ahold of them would be costly and difficult with the distance. *sigh*
Hubby has another interview for another tutoring job on Tuesday, and I get to go with him because they're meeting at a Coffee and Bean shop I've been wanting to try since we moved. Then on Wednesday I have physical therapy again. I'm allowed to swim now, and since yesterday I can take stairs normally! It hurts a little bit, but not any more than it normally did when I still had ACL.
On Thursday, it's the 4th of July, but we don't really have plans. I'm sure if the day is clear we'll be able to see fireworks from our balcony, but I can't figure out a good dinner menu for the day.
Then on Saturday, we have couple's day again. We're actually meeting at 4 to swim, then going to have dinner together. We might also watch a movie or play games after. It'll be a long day, but I'm looking forward to it.

I'm having trouble sleeping lately. Or I guess I should say that I'm having trouble getting up lately. Subsequently, it makes me stay up later and later. Now it's rare for me to be asleep before 4 or 5 a.m. All I really have to do is completely exhaust myself, but that's.... well, exhausting, so I've been putting it off.

I went in to apply for a front desk position at a vet's place, and I really want this! If I don't hear from the lady by Tuesday, I'm determined to call and ask for an interview. >.< !! It's part time, and either a morning shift, or an afternoon shift. I was hoping for a morning shift, but hubby's place suddenly decided he should work mornings this week. :X So I'm not sure how often they're gonna wanna do that. Sharing the car with both of us working is difficult after all. I guess I'll start looking into bus routes to wherever I end up working. I really hope it's the vet place, but you never know. Ganbarimasu!

I talked with my senpai in Japan today. I 'taught' her some mistakes she frequently makes when using English, but she didn't understand the English, so I had to do it in Japanese. She said it was really easy to understand when I explained it that way, so I was relieved. I'm trying to work on my politeness in Japanese, because if I can't be polite, I can't be hired by Japanese companies. But it's difficult.

Another job option that I'm (hubby too) working toward is massage school in October. I'm looking for part time work that won't interfere with those classes, and hopefully if I can get a job soon, the cost of tuition won't hit our wallets too hard.

I heard something 'recently' about my stepdad and mom that keeps going through my mind. My sister complained to him, asking how he could not care that Mom used his money so much, and he completely 'beat' her down. He said that Mama supported him and all of us working all the time while he went to school, so she had the right to use whatever money she wanted to, for as long as she lived. I don't remember that situation, though he's been around since I was three. I believe it though. I remember Mama was always working when I was little up until high school, when my sisters started having babies and Mama started helping with them. I don't really know about him going to school or anything though. It's not really my business, you know?

I'm watching Durarara now. It's rather similar to Code Geass, but with more... main characters, I guess you could say. And the guy pulling the strings is quite despicable. I like the opening, and how it incorporates previous episodes into it quite seamlessly. The main characters are really interesting, but it's annoying how they're all avoiding telling each other things, which is actually causing the problem, and giving string man power.

Hubby and I are watching Secret Garden, a Korean Drama that is ranked #5 out of thousands. But I honestly can't see what makes it worth such a high rank. Hubby and I completely disagree on what should happen. The main guy is a TOTAL ass, and the main girl doesn't want to get hurt, so she doesn't want to go out with him, even though she likes him. Hubby thinks her avoidance is silly, that she should just throw everything away for 'love'. I think the main guy should be tortured, and punished until he isn't a total asshole before he gets the girl. I honestly don't even want him to get the girl, because she suits better with other people, but I know he's gonna get her, so at least I want him to suffer. He's a guy that says horrible things, puts her down verbally, and sexually assaults her, all in the name of his 'love'. I can't recognize that as love! It's too selfish! I know he cares about her, but it's on the level of a grade-schooler! Once he grows up, MAYBE I'll accept it with some grace, but until then, SUFFER YOU WRETCH!!! is my general opinion. By the way, this guy is 34, and actively trying make the chick lose her job because he doesn't like it! Because it's dangerous (she's a stunt woman), but it's a path she's chosen for herself, and something she's truly passionate about. He loves her because he's captivated by who she IS, but he's trying to keep her from a core part of herself. Learning about these things is part of how love grows, but it's got me really frustrated, so I just wanna see him get hurt... It makes me happy. .....Behold the power of a Sadist! Mwahahaha! >:O

Okay, I think I've hit most points. I know it's gotten to be a long post, so thanks for reading all the way through. I'd love to read comments on whatever in the post stayed with you. ^.^ I wrote about a lot of various things, after all, so hopefully something stuck.

2 comments:

college kid said...

We haven't even seen half the season. I think it's a bit premature to call it good or not. And all of the characters (including the main girl) act really mean towards each other at some point or another. She says she wants nothing to do with him, but that's not really true since she doesn't give him a definite NO when he finally asks her if she wants to try going out with him....and can you really imagine the main girl would let the main guy control her to the point of giving up being a stunt double? I don't think so. She should just give in to her feelings, but she should make it clear that she is going to be the one in charge in the relationship (because she will be even if society thinks otherwise). And if he can't accept that, then it won't work out anyway. I think you're seeing this in a very one-sided way, perhaps because you like the main girl more. I do too, but I think they both need to go through some character development before they are able to be together. And that is obviously the main point of the drama.

Caitlin said...

Alec's dad used to shave the cats so they wouldn't shed. They'd just be naked. I don't know if that's good or not.

About the adoption, is it likely that the girls would actually get adopted by anyone? I always thought that it was pretty tough to get adopted if the kid wasn't a new baby like Max. I hope the very best for all three of them!