Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Can I throw the cat out into the rain? Please?

She keeps meowing from like 7:30 in the morning until I actually get up (12-1 p.m.). It is not a pleasant experience, especially when I have some awesome mystery/adventure dreams like I've been having lately. And then there's the fact that I'm generally cold in the morning, so I don't ever want to get out from under the covers. And she doesn't need food, water, or litter! That's the most frustrating thing!

Today, except for that, I was actually in a pretty good mood. I wanted to look cute for when hubby came home, so I put on a short skirt (that I would almost never wear outside), a black tank top, and got to preparing dinner. Then when he put the key in the lock, I hopped up, ready to greet him at the door. When he walked in though, I realized he was on the phone (Again), so I just pouted and didn't hug or cuddle like I had planned. I don't like competing with phones. It isn't fair to either of us. So he hung up and then I huggled him. He seemed very amused by my pouting. Poopyhead....

Then we had a pot roast for dinner, with some parmesan cheese garlic toast (that was really really salty) while Pineapples told us the good news! And then we watched Whose Line, which we haven't actually seen in weeks. For some reason we just started watching other stuff and didn't remember it.

After dinner we went to our separate interests (Read: Runa demanded manga time, and hubby found something else to do) until I realized how much I wanted cheesecake. When I mentioned it to Hubby, he suggested Cheesecake Factory. I had been ready for some Walmart Cheesecake, but I will never balk at getting better food, so off to the Factory we went! I picked out the Oreo Extreme Cheesecake, and Hubby got the Chocolate Mousse one. Then we watched an episode of cupcake wars while we ate half of our cheesecakes (while sharing with each other). I didn't really like the top half of mine, and actually ended up offering it to hubby because I just couldn't get excited over it and felt it was wasteful to eat something I didn't really want. Hubby's mousse was really good, but the bottom chocolate half and top frosting on my own tasted better, so even though he preferred mine as well, we didn't switch. I was stingy.

Lol. Hubby was hugging and cuddling me at the restaurant, saying how much he spoils me. I just happily agreed, saying that he makes me happy. Then he wondered how happy I would be when he spoils our kids. I thought about it, and finally answered simply enough: I'll counterbalance his spoiling. No problem. We're opposites. We rock that way.

I'll end with a funny video. There's no subs, but essentially it's a show and the skit is: Grandma and Grandpa are stuck in a burning house where the 'firemen' can only reach them by soap stairs. Once you get wet, (as you'll see) the options for getting to the top greatly decrease. It's pretty good.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Poor kitty bitty.

Closest Cheesecake to us is an hour away on the BART. Jealous!

I've seen that one before!! So funny. Although the one on your last post was the best ever.

april said...

Good food and good TV. Mmm.mm.mmm.