Tuesday, October 22, 2013

See what happens when I get up at decent hours.....

I'm tired. I'm energy-less. All because I couldn't get back to sleep this morning after saying bye to hubby. That was around 9. I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE NINE?? WHAT IS THIS!??!?!

I laid in bed til 10 30 or so, then I played on the computer til I decided I should eat something (because hunger just hasn't existed lately) and discovered the last of the milk carton's milk has gone bad. When I took a bite. Uuuuugh. So I tossed it and tried again with the milk I picked up last night. It was okay.

Then I read some more, and finally felt like I was waking up until I got up. Then I realized how tired and sleepy I am. It's not like I had any grand plans or anything, but I did want to finish applying for scholarships, make dinner, read a book perhaps, and prepare for massage school tonight.

Last night we worked on backs! They ran us through the process of how to do it, then we faced the real challenge: Dressing and undressing under the blankets. It's ridiculously difficult. Especially putting on your bra under the sheets. It just doesn't work well on a massage table.

I was the receiver first, and it didn't feel like a professional massage at all. I kept struggling to give good feedback that she could use, but I was rather limited, (half)naked on a table. Then I was the giver, and she gave pretty good feedback, though she kept saying 'more pressure'. =.=

Maya is getting more bold about wanting to be petted and cuddled. When her stomach hurts she comes to me to rub it for her. ...When she's bored she comes to me. When she's hungry, she comes to me. When she sees me, she comes to me. When I use the restroom, she tries to get in, and if she can't, she waits outside the door for me. When I eat, she watches me. When I sleep, she sleeps near me. Or else hops up and meows to see if I'm getting up... until I get up. I would set up play-dates for her if I thought she might not tear any other animal a new tail. So scary. I have a Stalker!Cat.

Waaaah! They really used a lot of the material of Sailor Moon! I'm impressed!

2 comments:

april said...

Getting closer than normal education to your classmates? Med School does that too- they catch each other’s kidneys and palpate livers and stuff.

Runa said...

I think we may actually palpate livers at some point. The other day, they had us palpating the rhomboids using the scapula as a determination point. And finding all the ribs is pretty interesting too.