Sunday, November 24, 2013

Light and fluffy post

Since College kid said that my last post was rather heavy, I'll see about being lovey-dovey on this one.

Hubby and I have gotten rather lovey dovey lately(last few months). When he comes home, I usually run to the door to give him a hug and an 'Okaeri'. When we're in bed, we usually cuddle one or the other (I'm a big spoon! Wahaha!) while going to sleep. Sometimes we have mock fights where one of us chases the other, and the usual 'safe place' becomes the bed, where the chased snuggles under the covers and 'hides'. And is usually poked or tickled as payment for using the bed. When Hubby comes home from work, if I'm not up already, he'll usually come and climb back in bed for anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours. It depends on if he falls back asleep, and if I'm too sleepy to notice he's there (I usually notice, but sometimes think I'm dreaming). When he joins me in bed, I often wrap my feet around his, since he usually has cold feet when he comes home, and mine are super warm from sleeping. We try to text each other pretty often, but that doesn't always work, since he doesn't check his phone very much, and so it dies on him more than anyone else I've ever seen.
We went and bought a shirt so we could have contrasting clothes for our Christmas photos this year (yes, we're trying to do it every year). I really wanted tacky-couply-Christmas sweatshirts or vests, and we FINALLY FOUND THEM!! But he didn't want to pay for clothes we would only ever wear one time. So hopefully they'll be on sale after Christmas and we can buy some for next year. But next year we'll likely have Mimi with us, so we might need to buy a third one.
In general, I think we're just steadily finding each other more and more adorable, and hence the 'Cute Aggression' video makes sense. We squeeze and hug and coo at each other. We pout and poke and laugh at each other. And life is pretty good. Even when we're annoyed with each other, it isn't so bad. :D Yay fluffy post!

Here's another Downtown Episode, this time in a Silent Library. It kinda feels like jackass when they do it this way. It's an hour long, but you can just skip around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NPSVqBqfhM

Here's a bit of Fluffy for you. :)

1 comment:

college kid said...

Meh. We know that Walmart has the tacky clothes for next year.