Monday, December 2, 2013

Trading Significant Others

It has begun. We have begun trading our SOs now to get our OMs done. Translation: We have begun offering our significant other's bodies to each other in order to get enough outside massage forms completed.



We started it on Saturday. E and his girlfriend R came over and we worked at the same time, trying to finish in one hour exactly. We went over by 5 or so minutes though. I really need to work on getting my time down. >.< It was very educational though. E told me today (when I asked) that she didn't have any extra advice, and that she raved about me knowing what I'm doing.
E worked on Hubby, who seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. His legs went numb at one point though. A little strange. I'll let him expound on it if he wishes.

Afterward we went out to Applebees to eat together. It was nice, and I ate a lot. After that, on our way to get bubble tea, I called my mom back and found out that my cousin who was older than me by one year died in a motorcycle accident that day. :/ She also told me not to tell my siblings, but since she told Ninny, they found out the next day anyway. So of course all of them called me to let me know, because they figured I didn't know either. I'm not stupid: I played along. We'll have to send flowers and a card to the funeral. I'm not going myself. We really weren't close.

When we got home, I was coughing so hard that after I took my medicine, I actually ended up throwing it back up. Twice. Bleh. So disgusting.
I have to take my medicine every twelve hours, with food. It's incredibly ironic that I have yet to actually be hungry when I have to take the damn stuff. So I'm just forcing myself to eat a good enough amount that I won't get sick from adding antibiotics and steroids to my body.

I still can't really speak loud or long enough to be communicative, so my class today (Titled: Communication) was rather ironic. Still, it was nice. ....Nice and long. Tomorrow we're back to doing Hydrotherapy. I believe it's the herbal wrap, the facial, and the cold water treading tomorrow. So many materials, for so short of a lesson. I've been finding that I don't particularly enjoy receiving these lessons, but I do enjoy giving them. Particularly the cold water bath, where I take a freezing cold rag to my partner and wipe them down. Then trap them in the sheets until they get warm again. Sounds like an evil plan, doesn't it?


Some big bang for your buck:

2 comments:

college kid said...

My legs have the worst circulation ever. My feet were cold the entire time during the massage. And when I laid on my back and rest the backs of my knees on the cushion, I felt fine but after I got up they felt pretty numb in the tingly/low blood flow kind of way.

Caitlin said...

Nice plan for practicing!