Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Magic

It's magical how one inquiring email can spur an interview. I had one today (interview). I was very confident that my hands could convince them to give me the job.... but there wasn't a demo today. I'm still in the running, but they're gonna continue looking for someone that can start immediately. :( I would really like the job, because it pays $30 an hour (when I'm massaging the whole hour) and $15 when I'm doing chair massage or miscellaneous jobs. So it averages around $22 an hour, 14 hours a week, with the potential for more. *siiiiigh* It wouldn't be enough to completely support us, but it would take a nice huge chunk of the 'we need the money now' away. And the office seems quite workable, and they take care of linens and clients. Aaaah, I want it. *sigh*

I heard this song for the first time today. It actually inspired the title of today's post. ^.^


Lately I've found myself bored enough that I do math to amuse myself. I also do Mock MBLEx exams online to study and then look over the answers and look up anything that isn't familiar to me. I'm still trying to understand the 'Anatomical Snuff Box,' to be honest. Anyone that knows anything about that and could explain it to me, I would be appreciative. >.<
Holy COW I must be tired. Looking over my post, I already found 5 mistakes. I don't usually make nearly that many. I think it's due to two things: I woke up at 7 a.m. today (too nervous about my interview to go back to sleep), and I've been awake all day (and even went swimming for over an hour). Now that its midnight, I think I'm reaching the edges of my endurance.

Wow. I've heard this song often and liked it, but it's my first time viewing the video for it. Somehow, the video makes me laugh, despite the tragic ending. I'm not sure I can explain why though.


G'night!

3 comments:

college kid said...

I hope you get the job too. But there are other jobs to look at!

Caitlin said...

Congrats! If not this one, there will be more to come! Would you be looking to do multiple jobs at the same time?

What math do you do?

Runa said...

I would look for two massage jobs, and possibly a side job that ISNT massage so I have a break from it but can still make money. I think it depends a little on what they decide about Mia and how our schedules work out.

Math that I do.... like, calculating the rent and which would be cheaper of the options, or when shopping, figuring out which would save the most money. Sometimes I try to do simple math and find myself unable to, so I'll spend a good twenty minutes trying to add 7+8+6 and divide by 4. In those cases, if I'm actually trying to figure something out, I ask Hubby to help. ^.^;;