Friday, May 2, 2014

Interesting question.

http://www.upworthy.com/watch-these-straight-people-answer-a-question-gay-people-have-been-asked-for-years-6?c=reccon1

Hubby watched this with me, and I turned to him. He says he didn't choose, but I know I did. I consciously made the choice to not pursue women when I talked about it with Hubby and he said it would make him unhappy. I think that's one of the joys of being bisexual and why so many people disdain the very idea of us. They can't stand that they weren't allowed to make that choice like we are. :3 It stings a bit to hear 'Bisexuality isn't real, you know' when I know perfectly well that both men and women excite me, and I identify with both (in obviously different ways). That's all the definition of bisexual is, and I definitely am.

....So HA!! I chose Hubbysexual! >:P

Also, this is my interpretation of Hubby's current mental self:




Goodnight~!

No comments: