Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog

....I'm giving it a chance. I'm trying to...... Here, you try it too.....



..............I'm..... not too impressed. I mean, it's okay. It's a little more interesting than I anticipated. "Crazy random happenstance".....riiiiiight. It got better around 25 minutes in. Well, that was easier to watch than I thought it would be. It's only three episodes totaling 42 minutes. Wow. What a way to have 'killed' someone. I liked Penny. Too bad. I thought it was a big long series, not less than an hours worth of watching. Hm. It's a little sad.

Around the end, Maya decided to claw my foot, and got her claw stuck in my sock instead. She struggled for a while. Then she got smart, switched the direction she was tugging in, and pulled free. Then cried piteously at Hubby, like he was gonna do something to punish big bad Runa. ;) He looked at her and was just 'What? I'm not gonna do anything.'

I really need to transplant my vines. I'm growing zucchini and squash and really need to get them in a bigger container so they can let their roots grow.

Heheheh. "I will end you." I've been threatened that way before, and I've probably used it as well.


I think that's it. Thanks for posting, those who have! Also, I congratulated 'Little Lu' on FB, but I figure I may as well send out a 'Congrats' on here as well. Yaaaaay!! You made it! Your long wavy hair is soooo cute!! Good job!!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Gardening is cool.