Sunday, October 24, 2010

And my parents are worried about MY drinking?

Or lack thereof, really. I have just subjected myself to half an hour of the most torturious tales of drunken revelry. With tobacco smoke clogging my throat as an appetizer. You will not see me:

-Having sex in the bathroom
-Masturbating while my friends watch in the courtyard of the school (sober, btw)
-Giving a guy a hand job with another girl at a party
-groping another girl
-talking shit about each other and then being forced to remember it the next week
-Getting so drunk I do no remember the night
-having flashbacks to said night and not being sure what happened where or when
-going places with people I dont really know to places I don:t understand. (or know how to get home from)
-Various other things

Now that we're clear on that, we can continue. Yay, Edamame picking! It was fun but....I keep going places with older people! Like, fifites old. I don:t really mind since they:re all really nice and they treat me to stuff and open doors for me and pick me up and everything, but I feel bad about it. I don:t really hang out with friends on the weekend if they aren:t staying the night, and when they do that, I don:t know what to do with them.

If there's mistakes, its because I'm on a Japanese style computer and I'm rather irritated with those people. In the middle of the coutyard! To prove hes a *pimp*. REALLY?!

Uh, beyond that,....Meh. I just wanted to bit** about that. I'm good now. Thanks.

No comments: