Monday, October 11, 2010

I've reached my giggly mode

Which means this may not entirely make sense. But I'll try, okay?

Important/Amusing things today:

-I played with Hanna. Like, she did homework, and I was randomly making her body itch in different places and busting out laughing when she couldn't hold back anymore and had to rub the itch away. SOOOO FUNNY! I'm still giggling out loud from this.
-I'm dressing as a cat tomorrow. Imagine me on a train dressed like a cat....yeah, now you're getting my issues. lol. I'm kinda looking forward to it.
-Today, my Gaukokujin bubble disappeared! (It'll likely be back in fully force tomorrow, but it wasn't there today!) I was alone on the train (meaning no other foreigners) and it was crowded, and at first, I had a bit of a bubble even though it was crowded. Then the doors closed, and the guy facing away from me and behind me edged slowly closer to me til he was brushing me. At first I was worried about gropage, but I checked and his hands were in front of him, so I stopped worrying. Eventually we were somewhat leaned against each other, which was really useful for me, since I didn't have a handle to keep my balance and kept having to try to shift to stay on my feet. He supported me very well, and I'm certain I can't even describe the poor guy. lol. He certainly never stopped talking to his friends, so he didn't have a problem with it. When we reached my stop, I just walked out and never really looked back. I thought about turning before I got off and whispering thank you, but felt too weird about that, so I didn't. Just walked away. lol.
-I talked to my mom today. She hasn't even prepared the box I sent her details about ....lemme check. Eh, it's only been 10-13 days. She'll let me borrow the movie I wanna show Ikuchin and Naobe.
-Chay's been refusing breakfast since he hasn't been allowed to have milk (he's allergic). Mom's worried about it. I told her to let him have it, and when she argued that it contributed to his coughing and stuff, I pointed out that not drinking it hasn't stopped the coughing yet, and letting him go without breakfast was just silly.

Which reminds me. Is being allergic to milk and being lactose-intolerant two different things? And if they are, how so?

Beyond that, I can't think of much to mention. I talked to one of the girls I don't like, and she apparently took a liking to me. V_V;;; I tried to discreetly get away, but I think she realized I wasn't interested. I hope her feelings weren't hurt if she did.

Uh....You might need to watch this a few times. I'm still gaping.


OOH! I have new chapters to edit!!! Kyaaaaah! So happy~!

1 comment:

college kid said...

This sorta sums up what milk allergy and lactose intolerance are.

http://www.scienceinafrica.co.za/2002/may/milk.htm

How did the press conference go?