Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm listening to Japanese right now,

so my writing might be slightly erratic. Nevermind. I just waiting until I was done.

The other day, I was reading the script of this book for class on the train, and I had more than one person looking into my book curiously. Japanese, don't-know people. It was troublesome, so I decided to just listen to it tonight instead.

Sometimes Japanese movies/series are so stupid. Or at least, the actions and characters are. The stories are actually usually really good. The movies are just done so...dramatically or over the top, that I can't help shaking my head.

If ya wanna know about my weekend, please see the other blog's post. Otherwise I'll be repeating it again.

Today I read a lot of manga, even though I should have been doing homework. *sigh* I'm really so terrible. I also have now written two chapters to one of my stories because the plot bunnies have been stomping in my brain so long I thought they'd do brain damage. It must be Japan. I've had way too many story ideas floating around lately. I'll post the second one in a few days. Otherwise I won't get comments on chapter 5.

I'm tired. It looks like Ikuchin fell asleep in the living room floor again. See, it isn't just me! It's a comfy floor!

I had sushi tonight! I really wonder why I can handle wasabi but not other spices. I mean, I don't LIKE wasabi, but I can handle it.

Yesterday, Ikuchin and I had a little mini tea ceremony, where we mixed our own tea, and had sweets (that weren't really sweet) to help them go down. It was delicious and relaxing. I also made friends with a high school boy! He's really short, but he's cute, and he was so quiet, I HAD to talk to him. ^.^ He then responded to me quite admirably.

Oh, right. I'm going to a Press Conference on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous about it, really. I think I'll go as a devil. I tried out a new hair style, but it kinda looked like Sailor Moon, so I don't know that I'll ever wear it out of the house.....Devils are easier to manage than cats, after all. Maybe I'll be a rain devil....or demon. *nods* That'd be pretty cool, and not take much effort.

I've written so much today! I've also edited so much! It's so exciting! I edited four chapters, wrote two, and still haven't done any homework....I'm terrible. But it was so fun. It put me in a great mood.

I didn't get all my laundry dried, but what isnt dry will be dry by tomorrow afternoon. That's a good thing, right?

Okay, I'm regressing to boring stuff now. Ikuchin keeps buying sweets, and since she's not allowed to have sweets when I'm not (her insistence, not mine), she keeps tempting me with them. Its so funny, since she's the one that made me swear them off to start with. Argh, if I keep drinking so much water, I wont be able to make it all night without waking to pee agaaaaain...! Grrr......I hate that. Especially when I'm too tired to get up, so I just ignore it and go back to sleep anyway.

Alrighty, I need to pee (once again) and I'm rather tired, so I'll say goodnight now! Heehee....Ikuchin just started snoring! So cute! ^o^



I like these instruments. Yay!

2 comments:

college kid said...

Yay, procrastination! I've done it too....V.V Oh well. I don't care, I wanted my Fall Break, darn it!

Other blog:
You always step up and take the leadership role when no one else will. Its just your personality. Embrace it!

Woman! Don't bruise yourself! You do it enough without knowing how!

Its interesting to me that something at McDonalds was actually expensive. Do you mean compared to a regular burger in the US? Its just sort of hard for me to imagine that something would cost alot there.

What's the press conference on Tuesday about?

Runa said...

Uh, it was like 4 dollars for just the burger.
And you have no idea how many bruises and scrapes I have now....but they don't hurt, so no biggie.
The press conference is about the event we're doing for the people in Itami that want to meet foreigners. It's a Halloween event, so I need to dress up like something, at least a little bit. ^.^