Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A momentary loss of mental abilities

In class......
 
i said '___ha nani?'
she turned and said "___ha nandesuka"
I looked at the teacher, who had already come over and was looking at what i didn't know, looked back over at her, and snapped out in my most bitchy and fuck off voice "___ha naaandesuka"
of course with perfect diction
which she doesn't have
i didn't even mean to
i just had a momentary "Bitch....please." moment, and spoke before i thought about it.
 
True story.
I start riding my bike tomorrow! Save me!

I rode it to school tonight to learn the way (soooo looooong) and my bottom now hurts. But damn, if that doesn't help my diet, I don't know what will. 

I'm SO TIRED! And all the females of my aquaintance seems to have synchronized, making this a week of hell for everybody.

Okay, I really am way too tired for this. I love ya'll. Ttyl,

1 comment:

college kid said...

What was her reaction to what you said?

I don't really understand the synchronization comment....