Thursday, October 7, 2010

Couples in Japan....Scandalous!

Not really. Okay, maybe a little. At the mall, they definitely hold hands and stuff. And I DID see a guy grab at his girl's butt. And there was this semi-cute occasion today with a guy leaning back to rest his head on his girl's chest while on the escalator today.
So couples here are a lot more demonstrative than I previously thought. Hand holding is no big deal, and sometimes more than that is okay here. It kind of blows my mind.
Beyond that, I'm really not sure what to write about. I guess....I'm still waiting for my immune system to get back to normal, and until it does I may have a bit of a cough and such. *shrug* Go figure. Once you're sick, you're always sick. I'm turning into bf!! It always takes him forEVER to get healthy again! Nooooo!

1 comment:

college kid said...

...
Not really surprising to me. The world as a whole is getting to be more liberal as a whole.

I don't really get why it hurts your feelings that people give you and your friend space. I like having personal space. Though I guess it could be a little disturbing if its like they are afraid of you/observing you.