Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Contacting me

Heyla,

I've been finding it hard to work out meeting online with peeps, so here's when I'm online:

When I first wake up, it:s between 6-7am here, and 5-6 pm there. If you:re available, get online! I can use all messenger systems. Of course, if I keep missing people, I:m not going to bother. I like my sleep, and I don:t like getting on the wrong train cause I was in a hurry. (Yes, I did that)

When I get home from school, and stuff, like dinner is done, I:m online between (not always at these times. I have a life, you know) 4 pm and 11 pm here, which means 3 am to 10 am there. Which essentially means I:m available morning and night. And of course you can email me anytime. I:ll answer if you ask a question. If you:d leave a comment, I:d know you:re there. But that:s neither here nor there. 

Now, I:m wiped out, and tired, and bruised in weird places, so I:m going to sleep. I:ll have to blog about today tomorrow or something. I can:t manage it tonight. (Also, all my 's are : because I:m on my host family:s computer. Sorry)

No comments: