Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No plans

Heyla,

I haven't really anything to say, but I felt the urge to blog. I'm near exhaustion, having done an all nighter, but I guess that makes me more chatty? (I've never thought it did)

I told my kids that I was leaving in the morning. And wouldn't be back for a year. Their reaction? "If I didn't have school, I'd go with you!" from both of them. I also heard, "Arent they gonna hate you cause you're American?"Interesting dears, aren't they? Of course there was the typical "Don't go! Stay here! I'm gonna MAKE you stay here! Why do you have to go?!" questions as well.

My sister made cookies for me. It was very cute, since she's not good in the kitchen. She kept running to me with "Where's ____?" and "How do I ____?" I'm the youngest, but she feels like the youngest at times like that.

My mom bought me a really nice carry on, and gave me a laptop case as well, so we've been trying to pack everything up tonight. I've finally finished everything and I'm ready to roll.

I'm getting up at 6 am to send the kids off to school, but I haven't figured out where I'm sleeping tonight. My sister's been using my bed, and like usual, my skin crawls at the thought of sleeping where others have been sleeping. (It doesn't seem to bother me if they're sleeping with me, or on other rare occasions, like in C-kun's case. I still don't understand why I like his bed so much. I just always have.)

My sissie did my hair for me today. It's actually really adorable. I don't wanna take it out. I think I'm gonna find a song/video and then head to bed. I've regained the fever, sore throat, stomachache, and nausea that accompany my typical all nighters. Love ya'll~!

No comments: