Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No broken hearts allowed!

BF! Stop it! I'm still yours, I just happen to be physically inaccessable! *pout* We're just an old married couple that is separated by distance. Temporarily!

Warning! Underwear visible.


I heard that song while driving home today, and it kinda spoke to me. BTW, the lack of clothes is representing their comfort with themselves. *shrug* It amused me, but I was only really into the song.

Hm. Sorry, I got preoccupied with reading fanfiction. Didn't mean to. BF got me a webcam! Yippee! So expect me on Skype once I figure out how to use it. I'm in the midst of persuading my mom to buy me a carry-on. I wannit. But I have just over $250 dollars. *clenched fists* I'm gonna do my best to make it last me until January! (yeah, I realize the impossibility) But I can work once November rolls around. Assuming I can find a job. I already have an offer as an English tutor for my host family. So I'll be able to make a little bit.

I've got to be up in a few hours to talk to Papa over Skype. Momma says he just wants to talk to me before I leave. It IS a little sad that I'm only missing him by two weeks.

So, apparently there was access to one of my blogs...that should not have been accessible. I would destroy said blog if I knew how. I can't find the destroy button. Any suggestions?

I guess I'll head to bed soon.

Comments about this weekend:

~YAY PINEAPPLES!!!!! I was so happy I got to see her! And so mortified when I looked at that old blog. I'd completely forgotten about it. Tell me how to get rid of it!
~YAY TJ! Midnight PB&Js were awesome. 3 am Fire alarms....not so much. lol. It was still kinda nice to see some yummy college guys shirtless and sleep-tousled. Thanks for brunch. ^.^
~So...well....fed....Bf....I may never feel hunger again....blegh. Also so well-loved. Cuddles and playing and movies and games and anime and helping with my school stuff really does make you amazing.
~Kei-chan made me worried she hated me on the phone, but when I got there, she was normal. She was actually fairly cute. Heh.

Hm, you know, it really trips me up when people say "I wish I were going to Japan!" and "You're so lucky!" and things of that nature. It's hard to go to Japan. I've been alternating between wishing to be rejected and thanking the nonexistant gods for allowing me to go. I don't have a ton of money, so I'm worried about supplementing my income and keeping myself out of debt in order to do this. This isn't even considering the academic workload and transference of credits. I was flabbergasted when my advisor signed a blank paper for me to fill out for approval. He honestly didn't believe it mattered. *sigh* I shouldn't complain, since it made things easier for me, but it was still just a little heartbreaking. I really put a lot of work (okay, so bf is the one who put a lot of work into it) into those papers. He even tried to quiz me!

Honestly I'm alternating between fear of my Japanese language levels and pride. I wonder how I'll place on their scale, and while I'm worried about how low I'll score on writing and reading, I'm confident in my speaking abilities. I've always wanted to be able to speak as much Japanese as I can handle for days on end, but now that I'm so close to doing just that, I'm slightly terrified. I really want to, but I also really want to make a good impression. Waaaaaah. I know, I know. You're all gonna say "You have nothing to worry about! You'll be fine! We all like you!etc. etc. etc." BUT! There ARE ppl that do NOT like meeeeee!!!! I can't change myself to suit their preferences, because that wouldn't be me, but neither do I want to impose myself where I'm unwanted!! And it's hard to read social cues from a different culture!!!!! Waaaaaah...... *cries*

Okay, I'm gonna finish this thing now. I've been writing on it for goodness knows how long. Love you guys. I'll try to update this one as often as I update the Japan one. Wish me luck! >.<

I like the video aspect of this much more than the song, though when I listen to the song, I don't find much to protest about either:

2 comments:

college kid said...

This will tell you how to restrict access to your blog:
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42673

This will tell you how to delete it altogether. Make sure you are in the right blog when you do this!!
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41387

Runa said...

Thanks, I deleted it. I had a random follower for that blog, actually. Just the least bit creepy, doncha think?