Saturday, September 25, 2010

I haven't blogged....my bad

Momma and bf complained. My bad. So, in an (obvious) effort to get you guys to read my other blog, I won't expound on what I already wrote about. What I will mention is:

-I went drinking socially. Didn't get tipsy, drunk, or lightheaded, even on top of a mountain.
-I was called Motherly for taking care of the group of freinds I went back down said mountain with. "Come this way~!" and "Look out, Car!" are motherly, apparently....damnit....
-I was called motherly repeatedly when I helped take care of Nyunya (not actual name) and she started to call down and go to sleep on me even more than her mother. I literally took her while she was crying from her mom so her mom could eat. She then got quiet and didn't make much noise at all while I tinkered with her. It amazed all 12 of the other adults I played badminton with. *hangs head*
-Wednesday, I wore a skirt to school. This translates to: I SUCCESSFULLY RODE A BIKE IN A LONG SKIRT!!! Praise me! I'm so impressed! I wore said skirt for hula dancing. Hula dancing did not happen. Damnit. I couldn't find my Nihongo partner, and if I understood her right when I saw her briefly yesterday, its because the club didn't meet that day, or met somewhere else.
-I did laundry today. Yippee! I also saw the boy living next door to us while doing laundry. In a short dress that showed too much breast. .....Yeah....a little awkward. Especially when he then kept sneaking peeks through the little gap all ninja-like. *sigh* Yes, yes, foreigner here. Gape away....I'll be here all year.
-Ikuchin bought me a bed today. It'll arrive on the 12th. I didn't know. I also didn't know she'd noticed how much my back had been hurting me from the 'bed' (Read: futon metal frame thing) I'd been using. But really, I could have easily moved to the couch if it had been hurting me too much. I've just been trying to get used to it. I can't believe she's spending so much money on me! I don't deserve it. I haven't done anything! I feel like soon I'm gonna make her hate me and regret spending all this time and money on me. I'm so worried!

Okay, now that I opened that can of worms I'd been suppressing, Ooh, wait. I have another can of worms.

My sissie got married yesterday. Le sigh. To the brown-noser. Go figure. It was just a courtroom thing, but they did it. She says they'll have a real wedding when things settle down. My niece has been having breakdowns about all sorts of things. I'm so worried about her. She's breaking down about how she is fat (She's chubby, I'm not gonna lie, but she's damned beautiful how she is. She wouldn't be nearly as pretty if she were thin.), about how she has no friends (she really doesn't have a stable enough environment to make lasting friends. And the 'friends' you make in the neighborhood where we have all lived and she's currently at, are backstabbing bitching crazy ass freaks in the disguise of cute, sweet young girls anyway, so I don't think her lack of friends is her fault, or a bad thing, looking at her options), among other things. I feel like a fist is clenching in my gut when I think of my Mimi. Mkies. I sent out an email just now to my sissie to let her know I want Mimi if anything happens, and to make it legal now. I doubt she will, but damn, how many times can I remind the girl before I become uber obsessive about it?

Okay, I'm too tired to think of anything else. Le video(cause it's what is playing right now on my playlist):

2 comments:

college kid said...

Haha...you got called motherly. Are you still going to deny it, or just accept it after it has become a universal thing for you to be called that?

Yay new comfy bed!

And I now remember the reason why I don't comment on your blog....because like Caitlin's blog, it does not let me post comments in firefox...so I will just post them on this blog. My comment from your other blog's post was "Why are they so scared of a pig?...Have they not seen one before, or are Japanese people really that easily frightened by wild animals?"

Runa said...

Because the wild pigs here have tusks that can puncture your legs. And none of the people were actually Japanese. We were all foreigners. Still can't believe they got that worked up over it.