Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trip to the hospital....fun

Same blog title, different content. Since I have to get up at like 7 to leave for the train by 7 50, I'll try to make this fairly fast and short.
Ikuchin is showing me a movie based off a manga. It's a little bit...okay, really amusing.
My weekend has been rather busy, but yesterday I was able to relax and do laundry. There was the issue of it not being hot enough to dry without the sun's help, but I left it out overnight and solved the problem. Papa came home, and I got to talk to him and Mama for a bit before I left for the hospital today.
.....wow....that's some really ....uh....interesting acting.....heh. Hehehehehehehe.
 Japanese movies and commercials are so awesome.
Its hard to believe I've only been here for two weeks. It feels like so much longer. I'm adjusting really well. I just realized I recognize one of the actors in this drama. Psh. Too much dramatic silence for me. He's crying....because of the pressure? I'm not sure....but now they're all crying...and they haven't lost yet...they're about to win if he doesn't screw up. Yeesh. At least lose or win before you cry.
They won. Go figure.
Anyway, I was trying to look up the actor I recognize, but it's not showing up. I'm really surprised by how many of the mangas I read have been made into movies. I wanna go see them all now!!! But that costs mooooneeeeey! Gaaaah!!! I'm supposed to start helping Ikuchin's niece with her english on Tuesdays starting this week. Must remember!! Gaaaah! This Friday also, I'm supposed to go to see the Salon-tachi. I'm looking forward to it.
Ah, found him. Wow, I'm surprised I recognized him. I didn't even like him in Hana Kimi. FWAAAAH! So many movies!!

I keep getting compliments on my hair, but it just makes me want to cut it.... It ends up matted and sweat soaked so often that I really just don't even know why I haven't cut it yet. Though I did think of a reason recently. I've always wanted to donate it or something, but I don't know how to do that here.....*sigh* I guess I'm creating reasons to keep it long, so maybe subconsciously I don't want to cut it. Really, I don't even know. It's just annoying to figure out what to do with it each day, and still try to keep from getting a headache from it. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

college kid said...

Any good movies? Would I like any of them?

Cut your hair in half. Because that's what we discussed....I don't think you'll actually do it.

From your other blog's post:
Craig said, in response to when I told him about the kidney stone, is that you just have to suck it up and deal with it. I guess he is speaking from experience.

Runa said...

Yeah, I remember when he had one. And yeah, I'm kinda thinking I won't do it either, but I surprise myself sometimes. Thanks for commenting love.