Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dogs were barking at the new moon

So, today was.....not as productive as I'd hoped. I've become depressingly un-self-reliant. I can't even depend on myself to get the things I need done done by myself. So, I feel I need to write a list of things to do.

-Cover letter for internship
-Application for SCA
-FAFSA application !!!!
-Draft for Murakami paper
-Study for Jap test, and start hw for the new chapter
-Listen to the Spanish CDs, as well as study for the Spanish test
-Play in the snow a little more
-Visit the grocery store
-Do the Quia assignments for Spanish
-Reply to Teacher's blog
-Read 21-39(JR) and 6-38(JE) for Jap Religion
-Cut my nails
-Find a way to get my new jeans
-Buy new sneakers
-When I don't have badminton, wear BOOTS
-Do laundry*****
-Borrow mop and clean my floors (after snow melts)
-Give Z his present
-Buy b-day gift for bf
-Call S
-talk with CL


I prolly have more, but right now I don't really care. I'll get started on this list for now. Phew.

Quote of the Day: "....I feel like I should press the 'That was easy.' button..." *sweatdrop*

No comments: