Thursday, January 29, 2009

Moments in Time

Amusing moment: bf hasn't updated in a while, so I told him to. He said that kk hadn't told him to update it yet, but she responded to mine more often.
bf: kk doesnt care as much about my posts as yours.
me: lol. so kk telling you to do it is more influential than me telling you to?

KYAH! Moment: http://www.onemanga.com/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama/27/31/

Damn.... moment: Ran to one meeting, after it ended, waited for bf, then ran to next event. At the next event, we find out that it was moved to two hours previously. Damn...

Chills moment: I found a tiny, sickly white bug shaped like a scorpion in my clothing. guaaaaah.....*goosebumbs*

Cuuuuute moment: bf and I get back to my room, lay down together, and fall asleep, with the light on and music playing. There wasn't even sexual stuff going on previously. Just wrapped in his arms, being cuddled.

I got lied to! Moment: Apparently the new guy had some appointment on Saturday afternoon, so I have to work then. *NOOOOOO! My plans for bf's birthdayyyyy* Also, they need help in the afternoons on Thursday and Friday rather badly, so I get to run to work after class finishes tomorrow. Whoooo me.

Jealous moment: I remembered that bf had to tutor two girls today. I didn't mind. Til I saw him. *cries* he wore his glasses...he's so adorable when he does that....noooo.....And apparently he taught them like he taught me. Just going over the webassigns.

Interesting moment: I followed a person to their room today, and then talked with them for a while. Yes, I talked to my teacher for forever, and then had to rush to dinner with bf and E and C. The first two showed up after calling me while i was conversing and agreeing to meet me at his office. The last one took too long to get down stairs! I ran to my meeting, and got there right before the introductions. (I'm the second person to go)

Basically, if you haven't guessed, I don't really remember my day anymore. I think i need to commit more time to my language hws though. I want straight As this semester, but I'm not putting in the work that would earn that. So I need to remind myself to do that.

Quote of the Day: (yes, it's creepy, but I find it fascinating)

"He said don't try to scream now
But I want this one to hurt
And tonight my pretty one
I'm gonna get my money's worth

He said they never listen
She said they'd never understand
That I don't this for pleasure
I just do it cause I can

I swear I didn't want to
And I swear I didn't know
That things like this could happen
To a 17-year old"

~Father's Son, by Three Doors Down

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

The Land Before Time 14 is coming out soon! Too bad it's not in time like your moments.

college kid said...

The Land Before Time 14? Aren't all the original voice actors dead by now? I mean really, the original was the best one out of the group. Then it just deteriorated after that.