Friday, January 16, 2009

No signal

So, here I am at Retreat. I've been all over the place looking for a signal, and come up with nothing. I wanted to hear my bf's voice. But pending that, I wanted to talk via AIM. But pending that.....I'm out of luck. Yes, out of luck. I have to be up at 8:00 am to make breakfast for everyone else. I don't really mind, but I wish I could sleep in. I have done these things today:
-Ate with bf (haaaaaaaappy)
-Was moved to the front in Spanish (*cries*)
-Had to go through apologizing to a guy I just met for standing him up in Japanese (.......)
-Grabbed scones and cookies for lunch at the coffee shop (yummm=>If I were hungry...)
-Stood around waiting to leave for a while....(borrrring)
-Traveled to G Lake (Slept on K's shoulder for a while....*sigh*)
-Snagged the huge couch in the basement(it's cold, but it'll be quieter and less annoying than four other people in the same room)
-Played Ping-Pong with some more experienced players
-Read some fanfiction(I needed to chill)
-Ate salad and pizza (Odd combo, but satisfactory)
-Participated in an Ice Breaker in which we had to sing in front of everyone (ours was by far the least prepared...it fell apart, and we went last)
-Came down, did spanish hw, and played Mafia
-Played Apples to Apples and NEARLY WON with words like Painful and hateful
-Played spades with some freinds.
-I'm planning to take a shower, and then go to bed soon, but for now I'm chilling with some nice peeps that I can count as freinds.

>.< I want my headache to disappear, but it doesn't seem like it's happening.

I'll prolly try to figure out how to keep warm during the night. Glad I brought warm nightclothes.

Quote of the Day: "You are what you are, and you'll be what you'll be. For those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

No comments: