Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today is a gooooood day

Today is good. Recap of good events:

-Ate breakfast with bf
-Didn't have Spanish
-Did well in Japanese, and got one on one time with Jap teach
-Played Badminton for a long time with bf and class, and did pretty well, even though my serves cost me alot of points
-Ate lunch with bf
-SNOWBALL fight with bf
-Rode the bus and was well-balanced
-SNOWBALL SHOWDOWN with bf
-Was made very happy by bf
-Got to nap for a few hours
-Was treated to dinner by bf
-Got a job by walking in to a shop and asking about it (thanks to bf)
-Was treated to dessert by bf
-Was made very very very happy and sensitive by bf
-Talked to mommy and sissie and was told they were proud of me :)


That's all for now, but I'll prolly have more later
YAYS

Quote of the Day: "I sound like a little girl!" - (to bf)- "Do I sound like that in bed?"

No comments: