Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oof

I don't know for sure, but I have a strong suspicion that when I get my period, I develop an ache in my left hip. On the other hand, it could be due to my 'activities'. All I know is, I'm aching, and I forgot my phone charger at home. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I guess all I can do is hope someone I know has the same phone and can lend me their charger for an hour. That's all it takes to last my phone a week. But how do i get one.....ergh.
Next point of conflict: My English teacher is shaping up to be a hard and difficult adversary. I don't know what to expect from her except a lot of papers. I'm late turning in two assignments, and I haven't even been to class yet!
On the happy side, my social life is nice.

Quote of the Day: "You're driving like THIS and you call ME an asshole?!"-Eagle Eye or "Come on out. I won't corrupt you....much."-Sinfest

No comments: