Monday, January 5, 2009

Been awhile, so here's some things that have been on my mind:

No one makes comments on my stuff anymore....But, it DOES make it feel more like a journal, I suppose. Hn.
1.Mom and I had a showdown about me making tea. I told her to hit me if she wanted to, but the tea would not be made by me. Four inches from her face. And I won.
2.Christy is so pregnant, I'm scared. I think they scheduled the C-section too late. I just really hope she doesn't go into labor. Though, I have two reasons. I wanna win the bet that I said he would be 10'2 lbs. so I can nickname him. And under no circumstance, is she supposed to go into labor. (I don't remember why)
3.Maya doesn't like human kisses. Which reminds me: Dogs 'lick' to give kisses. How do cats 'kiss' ? Is it their entwined tails? Licking? Which also reminds me:
Okay, this is a little gross, but at the same time, it redeems itself. Maya was giving and recieving loving from me, on my bed, and her wet butt brushed against the back of my neck, near where my shoulder meets it. It was gross, I could smell that she had recently used the restroom. (I also have an unusually strong sense of smell) Then she turned around, rubbed on me a bit more, and then started sniffing that area. Yeah, I hadn't freaked out. I had a book in my hands, what can I say? Then she promptly cleaned it up(tongue of course). I was touched and impressed that she would realize that I didn't like that, while also grossed out in a slight manner, considering what she cleaned. But then I thought about it, and realized cats clean their entire bodies themselves, using their tongues, so I was once again flattered. And slightly cautious. lol. You see, my thought went along the lines of: 1)Maya often licks me clean whenever I'm dirty on parts that she can reach. 2)Occasionally she has cleaned my hand, had me rub her with that part, cleaned it again, and repeated. Basically having me give her a 'bath' of sorts. 3)She often cleans herself and sleeps around me. Which means she's utterly relaxed around me. 4)She sometimes puts me in mind of a person marking their loved one, or sorta like, claiming me for her own? Or, treating me like an extension of herself? That's sorta similar to the way I see her. Sorry sweetie, but I don't have it in me to be anything but pleased by this idea. lol. Sadly, I may miss Maya more than the rest of my family when I go back to college.
4.Augh, I have to go back to college, and I'm not at all sure I have enough money for the books I may not have known I needed. I need a job, and desperately. I also had to drop my swimming lessons. I looked at them again and realized they had a prereq. that I didn't have. Boo.....
5.I'd comment on bf, but I commented on his blog, and feel too exposed already. Face-to-face contact is much better for these things.

Quote of the Day: "Your hair's so long and pretty. I like the way it feels too."*insert cutely admiringly upturned face* - "Um, thanks..? I'm not really sure it's a compliment, after all, I was born with my hair, just like you were with yours. So it's sorta like....Complimenting something I didn't choose.....?"

No comments: