Saturday, January 17, 2009

Therapeutic Reading

I broke my own promise to myself. The one to not read manga. Booooo. I suck. I also got a lot of work done today, but not physical homework. Which, once again, sucks. I also never changed out of my night -clothes, so I feel like I should wear different clothes to sleep in tonight. I prolly will. It seems to stay cold no matter what you do, so I'll do my best to get dressed tomorrow so I don't have this problem. I miss my phone....It's not working......I can't listen to anyone's voice. I'm dizzy and tired....
So, I have this issue. I have found that, since I am overweight, I feel like I'm fulfilling the stereotype when I go looking for a snack. Like, as an overweight person, I feel as though people will see me snacking and say, "Oh, yeah, she's totally fat and it makes total sense with how much she eats." I know that on these retreats I'm gaining weight. I keep eating! >.< I really shouldn't. We're not even doing anything physical, I haven't stepped outside this house since yesterday afternoon. I am totally not doing anything good for my body like this. I don't like it. I feel like I need to go outside and feel the nature. It's so pretty. And I can't enjoy it because it's so cold! Argh. I'm taking a shower.

Quote of the Day: "Just stick it in the back."-*snurff*-"That's what she said."

2 comments:

college kid said...

Wanna work out together?

Or you know, do fun physical activities?

No, I didn't mean THAT kind of activity.

I meant something like badminton.

;)

Runa said...

YEEEES!!! PLEASE! I wanna exercise. I wanna play, and do good activities. Badminton sounds awesome.