Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Phew

So, I took a nice shower and thought about what I wanted to write in my blog, since a freind has demanded I update. lol. The only problem? I forgot everything. You see.....I got sidetracked....and not just by manga....So it's not all my fault! lol. Yes it is. So, here's what's happened recently(no particular order):
1. I swallowed a live bug, and it was gross. I freaked out, I was working, and I didn't want to freak out the customers so I went to the bathroom and choked it up. You know my first thought? "Awww.....Now I don't wanna kiss bf, because I just ate a bug....It's be gross if he knew..." Seriously...I think there's something wrong with me. Shouldn't it have been "I coulda DIED!!!!"?
2. My fried my compie. With hot tea. Last night. (my reason for not blogging) But I went to the compie-department today, they stole it and gave me this substitute that isn't made for my tastes, and said I should have it back before 2 weeks pass by.
3. My paper turned out AWESOME in comparison to the guy whose paper I proofread for him. His was pure T AWFUL to me. But I didn't think I should tell him that.....so I didn't. I just wrote aaaallllll oveeeeeeeeer his paper with corrections, suggestions and such. *evil snicker* I even condensed it so that it wasn't too much to worry about.
4. bf surprised me with something new. He said he'd been saving it for some weekend. And that it wasn't all he'd planned. I was like O.O. I'm quite satisfied with what he DID do. ^_^ I was somewhat evil though and didn't do anything. I'm plotting for Valentines right now, so I'm trying to reserve my thoughts.
5. I keep getting my ideas and thoughts that I support vetoed. It's no fair.....well, actually, it's totally fair, which isn't fair to me. Because I didn't win, and I got an ear full of R's high screechy voice talking about things that had nothing to do with the meeting like LOL cats. WTFISTHAT?!?!?!?!?! It drove me crazy, so I changed my seat. I think CA thought I was coming on to him. Oh well. I didn't touch him at all, so I hope he gets over that idea soon.
6. Bf managed to mark me.....first time ever.....and not just once....At least it's not purple, is all I have to say.....well, also, I WILL GET REVENGE!!!!! It's so high up too, it's totally visible!!! >.< You suckkkkkkkk!!!!
7. I have too much stuff in my fridge. Period.
8. My feet are bruised from the hard work I've been doing. I had no idea the morning shift could be so hectic. But I got spring rolls (which I think I'm addicted to) so it was kewl. And I only had to take off 5 minutes.
9. I've been eating cookies left and right today.....they're yummy.
10. I MISS MY COMPIEEEEEEEE! I love you baby~! I'll keep your spot warm until you're safely in my arms/room again love! *cry cry cry*
11. I'm nearly dead tired, so I'll just say that it SUCKS when you go to class, and they review/teach things you learned last year. And it's worse when they get their facts WRONG. Grrrr.

Quote of the Day: "My waist just go 'in' and then my hips just bust 'out'....."

No comments: