Monday, January 19, 2009

It's snowing! It's snowing heavily!

I'm happy it's snowing. So, today I slept on K and B's shoulders for the two hour trip back to college, and then came home (walked with my luggage the whole way-oddly, it wasn't all that hard) and read a book til I got rather tired. It's an incredibly cute book, I want bf to read it. Then I napped until bf called me....twice.....and a freind called to eat....and I sorta was tired enough to blow them both off long enough to nap for an extra hour. Then the three of us ate together, went back to C's room, where I showed them a dump email website and then we all watched TV together til it got a little late, and bf walked me home. When we got back, I was cold, and he was cold, and we were more than happy to warm ourselves up. He's getting rather good at things.....it gives me THOSE chills when i think of the things we do or have done. Embarrassing when you're not with him, and in public. With freinds. While eating. In class. While working on a thesis. To name a few possible occasions. I have to get up early tomorrow to do the homework for my classes. I didn't think about them over the weekend. Though I tried to do some hw, it just didn't really work out. Whelp, time to pass out in my silk kimono. yays.

Quote of the Day: C-"Sorry, you know I have a short attention span. And that girl was hot."

2 comments:

college kid said...

"Embarrassing when you're not with him, and in public."

So its not awkward when I'm with you and we're still in public?

Runa said...

That's not what I meant! It's still totally embarrassing. I just realize it can't really be helped since you're right next to me.