Friday, January 23, 2009

It's off to work I go

Today was fun.....I overslept.....so I called bf (who i eat brekkie with), told him i'd be late, and got there two minutes late. Bf then calls me, and tells me HE's going to be late. So, he was like 15 minutes late. ( A litle less, actually) He fell and hurt himself. It made me sad. I was really worried about him, and considering skipping class to make sure he took care of his 'wound' but it wasn't very serious at all, so I didn't. Went to class, ......I dont remember it anymore.....and then went out for bubble tea~! with some classmates. I called and asked bf if he'd like to go, but he didnt want to, so after bubble tea I went out with C for groceries and we had a hell of a time finding a S. In fact, we never found a good S. I decided to substitute something else for it so I wouldn't have nothing. Then C and I came back to my room, where he helped me bring my things up, and actually, we got all those heavy bags in one go. I was surprised and inpressed with C's strength. (He bent over and set them on the ground every time we stopped) Then, he invited me back to his place. But I had work in two hours, so I declined and he went on his merry way. I nibbled on this and that until time for work, and set off~! I got there about five minutes early. Then I worked for five hours. Okay, update. I caused my bf to hurt himself, because nothing but me could motivate him to run that fast. I also feel abusive, because he totally just flinched when I moved my arm to see him better. Then was like "Dont strike me!" .....totally feel abusive.....may as well be it, right? *evil snicker* Anyways, I spilled beer on the floor and nearly broke a cup during work, but that's it. I know one group left a 12 dollar tip. I was like OoO ooh. Wish I could get tips. But it doesn't seem to work like that. Now I have a headache, and I'm sleepy as hell. I have to report in to my job at 11 30 tomorrow morning, and then again at 5 30. Yay, I'm making money~!

Quote of the Day: "I attacked her, she attacked me. We played it fast and rough. Just the way we like it. She was yelling and laughing, telling me to stop, but I just kept going at it, ya know? I couldn't help it. She was asking for it, so who am I to deny her?" -bf's blog

No comments: