Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I need a life.

Yo~!
Today, I got up earrrrrly, and went out to find a baby book for my soon-to-arrive nephew. But before that, sis and I went to eat. We were gonna eat at a proper Japanese restaurant but we couldn't find one that opened before 4. So we ate at Logan's Roadhouse. Which was really yummy. Then we went to the book store, found a baby book that she was dead-set on, and I went for my manga addiction. We also saw some light saber swords, so I picked up two, one for Chay for Christmas, one for me to fight him with. We're ringing up, I glance at the price thing, see the number $134....something, and think, "Okay, that's not too bad." Then my sister says, "Those things are a hundred EACH??" and I turn and say, "No they're not, don't worry like that." but the cashier lady says, "Yes, they are." I swing around, like "ARE YOU FU**ING SERIOUS???" and ask her to take them off. Then we go to Wally World to find him a Christmas gift. I get him some magic sand castle building stuff, and I get the Dark Knight Soundtrack, and snag him a shirt as well. When we get home, we wrap gifts, and show mom the baby book. Chris shows her obstinant side, and claims she isn't doing anything to the book til the baby is born. *shrug* No biggie. Mom gives me bell earrings and a bell scrunchy for my hair. (It was actually a pet collar that I put on our kitty and made her look so funny, like a lion) Then I put my hair up, watched Dark Knight with everyone, talked with bf, and then redesigned a good portion of mom's cabinets. I'm more than halfway through now. I've been reading lately, I wanna find funny stories to read. I need to laugh more....I'm tired, I get to look at cars I can't buy yet tomorrow. And maybe deal with my cousin at the mall. Which shouldn't be too bad, but there isn't much to do at the mall. blurf.

Quote of the Day: ""If you love me, the I'm all yours," he whispered against her lips, eyes locking with hers. "And you're mine." he finished possessively."

No comments: