Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yara Yara

Today was oddly annoying, but refreshing....
Lowpoints:
1. Got mad at bf because he refuses to give answers to simple questions without questioning the questions.
2. Got up and studied when I didn't really need to.
3. Didn't get to nap.
4. Had to force myself to eat because hunger is a foreign idea lately.
5. Found out my dues for college are due TOMORROW
6. Got a mean, disheartening letter from Stepdad about #5....It's understandable, but....
7. May lose my classes because I honestly don't have the money in my account right now....
8. My room persists in smelling strange
9. Met and talked with V. a girl I was scarred by, but also scarred
10. My shower water ranged from ice-cold(going numb it's so cold) to ahhhhh the heat is greeaaat-hot. But mostly stayed cold.
11. Ran into a chair and hurt myself
12. My ankle has that painful itchy feel that says I've injured it somehow
13. My bf didn't understand why I eventually blew up.-> If you can never ask a question without getting a question back, what's the point in talking to them? You're not gonna get an answer.
14. I got lectured by mom....
15. I have insomnia again tonight

Highpoints:
1. I was told I have a gorgeous body
2. I was also told that I have a soothing presence
3. I have lotioned my body very well, and it feels good
4. I got a good amount of studying done
5. I got to hang out with freinds
6. Watched anime
7. Talked with B. an old freind
8. Made plans for winter break
9. Got some exercise
10. ^///^ Felt pretty
11. Talked on the phone with S, my old roomie (one of my favorite ppl)
12. Was invited on a cruise free-of-charge this summer for a week or so
13. Watched House
14. Survived my talk with V

Overall, I guess my day was pretty good. I was also told "It seems like you've been in what is commonly called a "Form" today...." meaning I've been pessimistic, bossy, and moody. But to contrast that, I was asked, "What would it take to prove that you're a gorgeous/beautiful/attractive woman/person?" and I couldn't come up with an answer. I'll prolly be thinking on that for a few days.

Quote of the Day: "If you don't want to kiss him, just lick somewhere close to where blood flows." Haaaa, that's interesting.

No comments: