Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meanie

The blogger has changed it's requirements....they're meanies!!
I didn't get back to my room after the Midnight Breakfast until 1 am.
The meanie council members weren't nearly as useful as they could have been. Why do people say they're adults? I don't feel that age creates an adult, I feel that experiences and maturity determines that. Because I am the youngest, but there's only one person on the council I can respect. Out of 8. Isn't that sad to anyone else???
I can eat more now~!
I surprised my boyfreind by not being "In the mood". He actually said, "I thought you were ALWAYS in the mood." Because I have a higher sexual appetite than him. But I just haven't been feeling well. *shrug* It was funny.
^_^ Read lots of manga.
I feel isolated....like there aren't any people like me anywhere anymore.....not anywhere in reach. It's sad.
Classes weren't difficult. I'm getting pumped for the exams. But I wish I didn't have them one after the other.
Waking is such sweet sorrow.....

Quote of the Day: "What is the difference of living, and living well, in your opinion?"

No comments: