Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Chrismahanikwanza

To not offend anyone. Yes, I was told that. In a card. And found it adorable.

Speaking of adorable, my kitty is so cute, I can barely stop myself from squeezing and hugging and loving on her. >.< Squeee

I find possessive/jealousy to be soooo cute (to a point)!!!
Maya wanted attention tonight, so she kept rubbing herself against my face, chest, arms, and hands. Then she curled up like I was curled up (slightly not, but I'll ignore that and prance in daydreams of love and kitties-Maya in particular) and continued to be adorable. Everytime I reached for the compie (cause I was typing to a freind) she'd shift her position like saying "Okay, that pose didn't work, lets try this one to lure her away." Eventually she gave up, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, and didn't regret not giving her continual attention. I did. She was so cute....but the lure of technology is strong in me. ....well, not as strong as most, but still strong.

Chay was a TOTAL ASS all day. He was cocky, completely immature, overly competitive, and threw hissy fits when I beat him at games. It's no wonder the joy of the game left me and I quit putting much effort in to it near the end. I'm not trying to lessen the worth of his wins against me, but seriously...he's such a bad player....I know I was competitive, but I still said "Good game" even if I didn't mean it. And if a GAME SYSTEM lets you do the move, and you didn't put in a cheat code, IT IS NOT CHEATING!!!!!! Phew. that was my rant about that.

The presents I recieved were really good. I appreciated them. I really just wanted contacts though....*sigh* But, at least Mom tried to get them for me. You need a prescription to fit them for your eyes, apparently. I understand, I do, I just really had my heart set on them. Oh well. I did get the socks I wanted though. I got alot of Chocolate too.....If I didn't know better, I'd think they were trying to make me gain the pounds I've lost recently. ....Their evil plot worked, too!!! I've eaten so much chocolate the past few days.....-_-....I'm gonna be playing our new Wii game's fit and active games as much as possible until I go back home.

On a happy note, my bf is coming tomorrow/today!!! I finished mopping, but now I wanna clean my room 'cause bf wants to see it. >.< Nooooo.

Quote of the Day: "Did you just say something blasphemous?" - "..?..I said there may be too much cheese in this mac'n'cheese." - *GASP* - "That's BLASPHEMOUS!!!"

....Lame, but amusing to me.....

No comments: