Friday, December 26, 2008

Whoo....Masochists.

...Let's see...You seek pain, and you are fascinated by others that receive the pain. You feel that someone you've just hurt 'hog[s] it all to herself'...Yup, that matches my idea of a masochist.

That's all I've got today folks. ^///^ I slept all day, felt sick when I got up, and don't have any intention of doing anything worthwhile for the remainder of my waking hours.

I also made breakfast for my bf and his parents, and they got to see my house. I'm really nervous about that and want to hear from him what their impressions were, but I haven't really been able to ask yet because he's been in a car with them every time I've spoken with him so far. Hopefully tomorrow he'll tell me. And not be vague. Mom feels bad for not getting up and greeting them herself, but she knows that at least one of them doesn't like her, and didn't want to make it any more awkward than it already was. Yays.

No comments: