Sunday, December 21, 2008

This day...

1.Got up at 10, after going to bed past 4
2.Was late meeting Sarah, because Mom had to talk to Papa for too long.
3.Saw Dark Knight for the third time, and ate popcorn that made me sick and left a butter stain on my pants.
4.Went to eat at AppleBees after looking at a Pet Store for Kitty Stockings and failing.
5.Went back with S. to her house where I chatted with her dad and her while my mom came to get me
6.Got $90 dollars from them in Gift Cards for the Holidays. -_-...I feel wrong about it....
7.Got a happy meal for Chay on the way home
8.Talked to C on the way home, decided we'd prolly meet up next week.
9.K called me while I was at home moving things, and wants to meet up with me as well.
10.Got my room cleaned up, but was watching a movie mom interrupted to tell me we're having CHILLI instead of a REAL dinner for Christmas. SHE PROMISED ME HAAAAM
11.Talked to my love.-Happiness
12.Was made to fold laundry when Mom volunteered to do the laundry. She proceeded to dis me to Ninny about my incompetence. ME! When I was totally okay doing my own laundry!!!
13.Will be able to meet up with bf after Christmas. It'll be the first time ever that we can meet during a break from school. I'm nervous, excited, and happy. Worried about the state of my house and who'll be here when they come, but still....it'll be worth it, I'm sure~!
14.Had to cook Mom and Ninny their dinner because they weren't willing to do it themselves.
15.Have decided that DDR will be a stress relief, and needs to be done daily.
16.Talked with TJ, and we're meeting on Christmas Eve. Someone save me from all the peeps I'm meeting up with....
17.Pissed Mom off about her having to run to do things. (Didn't ever even mention that K wanted to meet up too.
18.I want her to stop being mean to me!!!!

Yeah, that's my day. *sigh*

Quote of the Day: "It's not working. Let's KILL IT!!"-"Hey! I just STARTED begging."

No comments: