Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This morning....is not promising.....

Okay, first, my insomnia kicked in again.
Second, I woke up with some strange tickle in my nose that hurt and made me cry. At 7-50ish
Third, I'd already had to get up at 7 for a few minutes.
Fourth, At 8-30ish, Housing came to finally fix our shower. Yaaaaaaays.......
*Drops from lack of sleep*
*regains consciousness briefly*
*scrambles to get some clothes on as roomie unlocks the door (scared her bf will be with her)*
*doesn't make it, but it doesn't matter, he's not there*
*"Gets up" and "gets ready" for exam on Japanese*
*Goes to eat breakfast*
*Gets the smack scared our of her by her club's adviser on accident*
*Takes exam*
*Makes mistakes that are 'careless' but follows instructions*
*wastes some time*
*Meets up with bf to eat*
*ends up 'eating' with a few of her boys and bf*
*goes to Dunkin' and orders brownies for her family for when she goes home*
*also orders coooofffffffeeeeeee*
*nearly passes out from the caffeine intake*->Caffeine makes sweeepeeey
-Go to "eat" dinner, eat two things
-Go to "study," end up helping with a NRHH program....*cry*
-Get some studying done, start to head out to the program I helped prepare
-Get an unexpected phone call from bf, saying he finished his test
-Decide not to meet because he's worried about his test tomorrow
-Call sis back, find out:
1.She needed to know where the cottonballs are.....
2.I got lectured by mom for not going to see a super-busy secretary
3.Sis told mom about my emergency call at 4:30 last night, and mom was worried about me
4.Sis-Cin gave my neice her presents for her birthday(which is TODAY NOW!) AND HER CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
5.Told mom I would call Sis-Cin about it.
6.Didn't do #5
7.Will do #5 tomorrow. (Will say same thing tomorrow, more than likely)
-Go to program, enjoy it, eat too many sweets, MY TEAM WON
-Go home in the fog
-Study some more
-Take a shower, the water temp still fluctuates radically *CRY*
-Sit around waiting to get sleepy
-Get a headache from sleepiness
-Type up new blog because heavy thoughts have penetrated my skull
-Consider writing another blog, but feel it wouldn't be good for any poor readers
-Crawl in bed

Quote of the Day: "Sleep is what sleepers do best. Become a sleeper. Sleep. It's the best!"

No comments: