Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whoo....Bones

Whew. I was stretching a little while waiting for the results of my IQ test after staying up all night, and was feeling along my body for amusement purposes. (Yes, weird, but you know you'd do it too if you stretched and wanted to know how it looked without taking a picture or having a mirror handy) I could really feel my hips. Like, the bones. I don't wanna be a skeleton....it doesn't feel nice to feel just bones. That's why I prefer being bigger than average to being skinny and small. But...at the same time, it wasn't unpleasant, and it isn't like I'll ever be a tiny woman. My bones aren't that small. Though I should stop skipping meals just cause I don't have anyone to eat with. And cause its cold out. And I like running around in a sports bra and thin skimpy pants all alone in my room. ....Yeah....I need more of a life than this. I get a headache when I don't sleep. It's been awhile since I completely forsook sleep, so I'd forgotten the symptoms of it. Tummy hurting, heartburn, hunger, headache. So sad....Sleep would make it all better, but I don't wanna sleep because then I won't be able to get up tomorrow morning for my exam!! I have to go to bed super early tonight though so I can get up in time. And I wanna finish this sample exam, but if I ask for help, isn't that admitting I'm gonna get a bad grade, since I can't do this one by myself?? No, I should think positive! "Life is an open-book test." I have to remember that. Not that I'd think of making my exam exclusively open-book for myself or anything. I need a calculator!! Mine isn't suitable....Darnit...If I have to test without a calculator, I feel like I'll be at a serious disadvantage....I can't do square-roots in my head after all! I can ask Z if he has one I can borrow... but if not, I'm stuck. I also am not sure where exactly my test is at....I should really figure that out, huh? ^_^ I'll prolly go swimming later this afternoon, and I still have to meet up and study, and need to eat real food, and defrost my fridge, but first I have to get all the stuff out of it. THAT's gonna be fun. A guy I talked to in a sauna at our gym once told me how he sometimes goes between the sauna and pool and how it feels really refreshing, so if the non-sleep will stop making me feel nauseous I'll probably try that. Gaaah, why do I always end up getting freezing cold after a little while? I'm even wearing long sleeves right now! Oops, I haven't worn an earring in my cartilage piercing for over a week now...That can't be good. Darn....I'm gonna go find that pure gold earring now....See ya peeps~!
PS-Are my posts too long?

Quote of the Day: "You need that boy like a bowling ball dropped on your head, which means not at all!"

1 comment:

college kid said...

I meant to comment on this post earlier but I been bizzy. For the record, I never really feel along my body unless something hurts. I hope you got some good sleep for your exam. Did you ever find a calculator to use? I don't think your posts are too long. I like longness. Thats what she said.

Is this the song that the quote is referencing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdKVOXlpJbg