Thursday, November 13, 2008

16. You catch someone checking out your partner. You:

Grin because I was waiting for the chance to kill someone today.
Feel lucky that I have such an attractive partner.
Kick their ass.
Smile, introduce yourself, and then slip out back to set their car on fire.
Slip something into their drink.
Throw yourself at your partner's feet sobbing, "I'll never be good enough for you, will I?"
Think about what I'm going to eat for dinner.
Stroll over smirking and confront them by saying, "Back off bitches, this one belongs to me."

I just couldn't decide on one answer....they all sound good...and they all sound bad....I like one and two, but the throwing at feet thing is likely the only one i wouldn't be tempted to do....heeheehee Sorry, short post. I'll likely do more some time later. This was just too funny to give a mention. By the way, these are my results:



You are a Badass Uke!

Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.


Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme

Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme


What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

1 comment:

college kid said...

I would do the first one myself. Or the last one, though probably with slightly better phrasing.