Monday, November 10, 2008

A Crying Shame

So, today I made a fellow council member cry because of an email I sent at 3 am, after already going to bed. Last week. That she never replied to, nor even gave a hint upset her. Until tonight. When she kept bringing it up. I liked her before this, but really, if you can't grow some balls, you don't need to be presiding over 600+ students like we are supposed to. It isn't funny to try to blame my unprofessionalism at THREE A M when at least I bothered to try to get it done. I even tried to do it for her, but I don't translate well without someone else to translate what I say. I was a little careless, maybe a little harsh, but any idiot should be able to tell that it wasn't meant for her. I felt awful all the way to my room, close to tears myself, because I hate upsetting other people. When I get to my room, and read the email, it's not rude, it's informal, and it's short and sweet, but I can immediately tell there's a note of cheerfulness there. Grief. I can't believe I was so worried. If it knocked years off my life, I'm gonna be so sad. On another note, I really think that I'm too spoiled. I've been thinking this lately. I give up too easily and turn to others to hand the answers and means to me. In fact, I'm growing a litte sick of myself. True, I earn alot of what I do that is considered spoiled, but alot of the other things is just me taking advantage of others knowing me well enough to anticipate and be prepared to do what I want them to. Like my poor boyfreind. I'm taking advantage of him with homework, acting like an impatient child, wanting everything to work out the first time I try, and getting pissy when I can't automatically understand the reasons behind doing something. That's pathetic. I'll be working on it.

Quote of the Day: "Can I cry on you?"- "Definitely NOT!!!"- "Too late." *GLOMP*

1 comment:

college kid said...

I'm sorry your day didn't go so well. Maybe today will be a better day! And really, things will improve since you have realized what you need to do to become BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER -- welcome to Runa, version 2.0