Monday, November 24, 2008

Kyou wa kyou da, ashita wa ashita da.

So, since I missed that interview yesterday, I'm no longer eligible to be an RA this coming year. That sorta sucks, but I guess I can run for IRC board, or get a real job. *shrug* they don't want me, fine. I missed first class today because my back hurt too much for me to do much, even walking was difficult. I took my test and made my teacher laugh because of my song. I then participated in an experiment on AIM for the 3 experiment points I needed to pass. YAYS! No extra paper for me to write! I should do the extra credit assignment though.....I don't do well with tests. My meetings were all cancelled, but no one told me, so I still showed up. Damnit. Waste of time. But I got to play with bf, and went out to eat with Z and E. Also went out to eat with bf's parents, and other freind C. Sad, but most of my freinds are boys. Still, it's nice when you get concern from your freinds and family. I worried my mommy last night when I called her late at night, and she called me at 7 am, and 9 am. lol. Like, on the dot. Funny, really. I didn't mean to worry her so much. I was just a little disappointed when she didn't pick up. I'm going to bed, as that's mostly what happened. Blegh. Today wasn't too bad.

Quote of the Day: "I would have been much happier to have been born her real brother."-Make what sense of it you will. I liked it.

No comments: