Friday, November 28, 2008

What happens in College, stays in college

*Sigh* So today was busy. I woke up multiple times, and each time I ended up snuggling with Maya, my kitty. She seems partial to my hip.....sadness.... Anyways, I got up around 8, and was on the road by 8:15. T_T I impress myself with that. I stayed at the bookstore for a good while, then I went to get food, and Goodwill, and an Antique shop (where I bought a handmade scarf with my mom's money) and then to the WALMART! I got stuff for school, and just some good books. I've already read them all....they're still haunting my mind. While I was relaxing with them, mom came and asked me to watch the boys (my nephews/cousin) while they went out again. They were gone for like an hour and a half, and that was what she called a 'quick trip'. Tomorrow they wanna get up at 8:30 and set out to flea markets. *sigh* I dunno if I'm up for it. I think I'll end up as a babysitter instead of a shopper. I got along with everyone today though, so it was nice. I felt like a part of the family for once. Not a common thing, so I appreciate it, even if mom wouldn't drop me at the mall...*sigh*. I also ate a TON of food. My nephew got sick with the same thing my baby cousin was sick with when he first got here. While I was laying with him. In mom's bed. *sigh* I got some presents for freinds, so it was good. And I got a nice shower that has made me sleepy. I was up early today. Multiple times. So today I realized something important, obvious, and irrelevant all at the same time. My boyfreind knows just about everything about me. If he were a bad person, or he got mad at me and lost his pride or something, he could almost ruin me. Or at least eject me into a crowd I wouldn't want to be associated with. But then I started thinking, that that could be a good or bad thing, depending on how you looked at it. And that's how I developed my title for today. Whoo. I don't feel like it matters all that much, but all the same, he sorta has my life in his hands and doesn't realize it. Or care. Or at least, doesn't take advantage of it. *shrug* It's all good. I entrusted him with the information he has of me because I believe in the wonderful person he is. If I'm wrong about doing that, I think I deserve to learn from my mistake the hard way. Meh, it's likely the sleepiness talking. I wanted to call him today, but I felt like he would be busy, since he hasn't been online. I think he might've gone to the movies or shopping with his mom and dad. That's my theory, anyway. I'll find out sometime, but likely not tonight. I'm too tired to wait up for him tonight. Children wear me out......

Quote of the Day: "Who you are doesn't change; just the facets of yourself that you show others."

1 comment:

college kid said...

I think this song is oddly appropriate for this post. I stumbled across it while listening to pandora today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxjyLrS2X3Q