Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stupidity is a Rite of Passage

So, I never really thought I would ever create a blog, let alone make use of one. But I have once again become immersed in something that sounds interesting because I follow my boyfriend's blog. T__T Sad.... You know, this is how I got AIM. A friend insisted, or else I would have happily remained a firm yahoo lover. I'm still a firm yahoo lover. I just constantly use AIM. Anyways, I'm studying Japanese and I have little hope of ever emerging from my obsession with it. I'm certain my boyfriend will be following mine as well, so ^_^ I hope we call all get along~! Not that I really think anyone would read my blog. But hey, you're more than welcome to, I don't mind. Yoroshiku onegaishimasuyo~!

Quote of the Day: "You talk like Yahoo is your old lover and AIM came and stole you away." "haha, You're right. But, for that to be true, I would have to like AIM."

No comments: